• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
What to do after i pick up the Skull Key with Nyx? How do i use items at all? I've tried using the druid Potion, but i can't seem how

Aug 29, 2019
I generally differentiate Talent with intelligence:

The Original creator of these Games is very Talented and creative . . . but let´s be real, he´s kind of a moron!

And now there is some random guy on f95zone that offers us what most wanted right from the start!

This is basically this Meme: XD

View attachment 3272899
cease speaking; bozo

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Colormod v0.3 progress update so far! Intended scenes are:

• Nyx x 2 Kappa (50%) - loop finished, just gotta do the cum animation

• Nyx x 2 Undead (0%)

• Nyx Wyrm Gameover (20%)

• Sasha Devourroot Gameover (0%)

• Sasha x Kotone Gameover (50%) - clothed complete, just need to finish the unclothed variants

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 16, 2018
The official H scenes seem a bit short. Are there any mod that extended the H scenes that I haven't seen? I don't have time the screen 24 pages of posts yet.

SomeGuy12111

Feb 11, 2023
is there a way to trigger the Incufly (Aroused) version or is it just unused asset? either way I would love it if some kind soul would to upload the animation it so I could see it.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Game is too confusing, and nothing near forgiving. I'm okay with hard game, but I don't like the "hard" part of this one

If it was just the enemy being difficult, the terrain being hard to cross, that kind of stuff, yeah sure why not, can be good

But in this game it's not related to that, it's the lack of savepoint, their pretty bad placement (way too far from where you go, sometime way out of any actual path, making you have to walk all over again), the lack of item the game give (if enemy drop them, well they never did for me) so far only finding item in some chest i found (and really not often)

And most importantly, the extreme lack of indication: I struggled to understand what to do every 5 min, I struggle to find entrance unless it's a cave with the minimap, I struggle to find what item to get, and god, the fog... Sometime, it disappear somewhere without the game telling, and you have to walk all over the figure out that a place is now accessible, the map doesn't serve any purpose, the game doesn't tell you. I'm okay with open world, hell, I love it, but open world have their way to indicate where to go for the story to continue, this game (if it count as a open world, since the game doesn't force a "path" upon you aside from continuing the story), here, it's pretty much a "figure it out yourself" aside from rare dialogue like the harpy telling you about the key (too bad I had already find it, I wanted to know how to use it tho, and only figured it out 10 min later that the game decided to put it in the inventory of the save crystal instead of mine???)

I don't think the game is really BAD, it's not good because of those issue, aside from that, be it the combat (even if it's not great, it's not hard, totally playable), the look of the game, artsyle, and such are pretty good, hell even the story look decent, I just wish it wasn't annoying to play

Reactions: JoeTermin

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Game is too confusing, and nothing near forgiving. I'm okay with hard game, but I don't like the "hard" part of this one

If it was just the enemy being difficult, the terrain being hard to cross, that kind of stuff, yeah sure why not, can be good

But in this game it's not related to that, it's the lack of savepoint, their pretty bad placement (way too far from where you go, sometime way out of any actual path, making you have to walk all over again), the lack of item the game give (if enemy drop them, well they never did for me) so far only finding item in some chest i found (and really not often)

And most importantly, the extreme lack of indication: I struggled to understand what to do every 5 min, I struggle to find entrance unless it's a cave with the minimap, I struggle to find what item to get, and god, the fog... Sometime, it disappear somewhere without the game telling, and you have to walk all over the figure out that a place is now accessible, the map doesn't serve any purpose, the game doesn't tell you. I'm okay with open world, hell, I love it, but open world have their way to indicate where to go for the story to continue, this game (if it count as a open world, since the game doesn't force a "path" upon you aside from continuing the story), here, it's pretty much a "figure it out yourself" aside from rare dialogue like the harpy telling you about the key (too bad I had already find it, I wanted to know how to use it tho, and only figured it out 10 min later that the game decided to put it in the inventory of the save crystal instead of mine???)

I don't think the game is really BAD, it's not good because of those issue, aside from that, be it the combat (even if it's not great, it's not hard, totally playable), the look of the game, artsyle, and such are pretty good, hell even the story look decent, I just wish it wasn't annoying to play
I agree but you should probably put this in the review section rather than the discussion

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Am I playing the wrong version? Everyone is talking about this amazing top-down Zelda clone or a survival horror game like the GB Resident Evil and I'm playing a really awful slog with numerous bugs and game design problems that aren't present in even the most obvious kusoge uploaded to this site. Is the version in OP obsolete?

My favorite so far is the zero knockback on either player or enemy so you can get stunlocked walking onto a populated screen.

Last edited:

gamerboy12341

Jun 14, 2021

You can find a walkthrough of the game on youtube. I think the game is pretty good if you are following a walkthrough since it fixes all the problems of not knowing where to go.

Unrelated to this comment: How do I post reviews? Do I need to post a certain amount of normal posts before I can review a game or am I just stupid and can't find the "post review" button?

razor223

May 2, 2022
It's weird because i can't really view this game as an H game because even though it has literal sex scenes, they're so inconsequential that I tend to not remember it even has them until I get a game over. game is that fun

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
It's weird because i can't really view this game as an H game because even though it has literal sex scenes, they're so inconsequential that I tend to not remember it even has them until I get a game over. game is that fun
thats kind of my 1 small grip with the game. i wish the H scenes didn't lead in to a game over. i rather it was damage

Reactions: Christin Eleven
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes