3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
I generally differentiate Talent with intelligence:

The Original creator of these Games is very Talented and creative . . . but let´s be real, he´s kind of a moron!

And now there is some random guy on f95zone that offers us what most wanted right from the start!

This is basically this Meme: XD

View attachment 3272899
how about you go make a game yourself and see how that go's people are so ungrateful =w=

Reactions: HudanJones69

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
how about you go make a game yourself and see how that go's people are so ungrateful =w=
Not being ungrateful but he´s not doing to great of a job taking good decisions for his games, it´s kinda sad seeing someone with as much potential as this creator not actually use it :unsure:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
The game is on hiatus for a few years now, or maybe just a year, I can't remember.
He's working on vivid and his updates are slow but there's still content.
He doesn't seem to put out release date and milk anyone's ass off their moolah.

So I don't know why people are still complaining over an old *Incomplete* Game that is in limbo because the developer stopped working on it. [Probably indefnitely who knows.]

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
The game is on hiatus for a few years now, or maybe just a year, I can't remember.
He's working on vivid and his updates are slow but there's still content.
He doesn't seem to put out release date and milk anyone's ass off their moolah.

So I don't know why people are still complaining over an old *Incomplete* Game that is in limbo because the developer stopped working on it. [Probably indefnitely who knows.]
no, he did say he'll resume development on it

Never said I don´t like it . . . And I don´t need to pay him to voice my opinion! :FacePalm:
And opinions and even criticism is completely fair, but personal attacks are uncalled for

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
As promised, here is the trainer to trigger attack variants.

(v2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are 5 attack variants, 3 for Sasha (Undead x1 and x2, Balisisk x1) and 2 for Nyx (Undead x1 and x2). Unfortunately, the dev did not implement them for other enemies.

EDIT: Fixed a crash.

Last edited:

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
Hmm likely was abandoned after the dev encountered issues with, though likely orginally was to be used with the newer struggle mechanic given the inclusion of nyx.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

mod_atk.exe

There are 5 attack variants, 3 for Sasha (Undead x1 and x2, Balisisk x1) and 2 for Nyx (Undead x1 and x2). Unfortunately, the dev did not implement them for other enemies.
HOLY SHIT awesome, friend, thank you very much!
and yea sadly not all enemies have it
i suppose since it wasn't implemented yet maybe he was thinking of first making a scene for every enemy but then development was paused sadly

Reactions: HGEnthusisat

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019

mod_atk.exe

it keeps crashing am i missing something? i start the game load a file then start the trainer it chashes. i do the opposite the game runs fine....untill i try to load a file and it crashes

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
it keeps crashing am i missing something? i start the game load a file then start the trainer it chashes. i do the opposite the game runs fine....untill i try to load a file and it crashes
Do you use the same game version as in the thread? (3.1.3)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
yea it's crashing on my end as well, and if i run the mod first then MR it crashes when i load my file
what version of colormod are you using JoeTermin ?
if i run the mod first and then MR as admin too
i get a window where this error repeats nonstop

1705741429295.png

Reactions: JoeTermin

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed the bug, see later posts. Ignore what's below (unless you want the cheat table).
-----------

I don't see the cause for the error right away, so let's try with the cheat table instead.

Can one of you do the following:

1. Open the table and attach to the game (need Cheat Engine)
2. On the options on top of Cheat Engine click "Table" -> "Show Cheat Table Lua script" -> "Execute"
3. On the bottom window, scroll down. There should now be a new entry at the bottom named "Auto-assemble script". Click it and tick the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
also if someone would be kind enough to make a video of the animations and post them somewhere that would be nice too ;w;

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
What do you guy mean by load file? Save file?
From my experience, when you using cheat engine, it might change some value in the game data and there is a chance it conflict with save file. I don't know how to fix though, but if it's the case then you must apply the cheat first and start game from scratch.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes