• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Denisivira1965

Jul 3, 2023
One question, does anyone know how to unlock the scene of buying the oil filter from Oliver? The thing is that every time I try to buy the oil filter I don't get the option to buy it.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
One question, does anyone know how to unlock the scene of buying the oil filter from Oliver? The thing is that every time I try to buy the oil filter I don't get the option to buy it.
Are you following the Fauna's event correctly? If you follow with the diary as a your guide, i'll be more easy. Wehn she tell's you the problem with the oil filter, you can buy it from oliver after a talk with him.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
There's a mistake in the Spanish translation of the game. In the second Fauna's event the diary tells you must go the west farm in evening, but when i changed in to English, it says go in to afternoon.

Spanish
1710259420655.png

English.
1710259491996.png

That's all (Version 0.4.4.1 of the game.)

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
The update is on kemono, someone should be able to update it now
The update process is post update link, report your comment to mods, wait, then new update.

Hello everyone! It's really been a while. I'm sorry it took so long to release the update. I've had quite a few personal problems in recent months, including being sick for a couple of weeks, but everything is much better now. So I hope to be able to update more often. That being said, let's talk about the update.

Now, who was going to say that Dolla would be more difficult for me to write. I did a large part of her update a month ago, but when I played it, I didn't like the way it turned out at all, so I decided to delete everything and start from scratch. Maybe it's not my best decision, but I like it better how it turned out now. Even so, it is not completely finished yet.

For now, there are only her first 10 Trust scenes and her 3 Lust animations available. However, these last ones still require a little more work, since I haven't been able to finish them completely. That being said, her story is finally intertwined with Fauna's. That means that Fauna's route remains the same, only that the order has changed a little, since now it also requires doing the scenes with Dolla.

Now, while replaying the game, I realized that it's a bit tedious to have to go back to the room to pass the time in certain situations. So I have put a clock button next to the time to do it faster.

Also, I have decided to remove the interface during the scenes. I am planning to change the interface completely in the future, so that the options do not completely cover the character. But for now I would like to know your opinion on how they look.

And speaking of asking for your opinion, after a year, I have decided to try adding camera movement again during the animations. It's a little test to see if it looks better and add them in the next scenes, but if not, tell me, and I'll remove it for the next update.

I know there are still many things to add with Dolla, such as her affection scenes and the scenes prior to the Lust animations, but I hadn't updated for a long time and I didn't want to make you wait you more for an update.

Therefore, I am going to try to release another update this month, including what is missing not only from Dolla but also from Fauna. Their rooms are already made, so I will also add those scenarios to the game soon.

Well, that's all for now, I hope to see you soon in the next update ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGELOG:
  • Added 10 trust scenes with Dolla
  • Added 3 lust scenes with Dolla
  • Now the looks in the rooms say different things depending on if there is someone there
  • Now there is a clock to pass time without having to go to the room
  • Slightly changed some of Fauna's dialogue to make more sense
  • Remove the gui within the scenes

BUGFIXES
  • Fixed the Dolla talks
  • Fixed the images of the living room when no one was there
  • Fixed the error when you went with Hana to the mall, and some dialogues did not appear if you bought the dress.
  • Fixed images of Hana in the kitchen when you stroked her tail.
  • Typos correction
  • Fixed a problem with Lily's house in the mornings
  • Fixed an issue when you stroked Hana's tail in the kitchen and she sent you to her room

DOWNLOAD:

Uncompressed:

• PC/LINUX: -
  • MAC: -
Compressed:
  • PC/LINUX: -
  • MAC: -
Android:
  • -
SAVE:

Last edited: