Zaravon

Sep 26, 2021
I think it's just bugged because i kept working for him and still he doesn't give me anything. I've already done the dialogue with him talking about the Oil Filter, but the day later doesn't appear the prompt to buy it from him.
Try progressing other routes, it didn't proc for me until I'd done some other stuff, then the option suddenly appeared.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I'm a little disappointed he slowed down so much, the updates used to be at least monthly, but now? and even with the slow updates its just remakes of scenes which feels even worse. I get it, real life can get in the way, but still doesn't suck any less

• Sad
Reactions: Cerneu

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How to get Rina's last scene? The thing says there's nothing left but there's 1 missing scene
It's the Rina's intercourse. To see it, play the version 0.4 of the game.
It's definitely in game atm, it just doesn't show up on the quest log and doesn't replay.
After clearing all of Rina and Hana's quests you'll find Rina sleeping in the dining room during the morning or day, you can play the quest out from there. Talk to her in the living room, she'll come find MC at night and then again in MC's room the next morning you'll get her sex scene.
Might be a good idea to not play it since it doesn't seem to have been enabled correctly and might mess up your save but it's definitely there. And it's not just an issue with an old save because I started a new one for this update.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020

Beto909090

Feb 2, 2024
In English: is there a way to install previous versions? The oldest ones I've seen are expired. Does anyone have the apk for the old versions?

Denisivira1965

Jul 3, 2023
Una pregunta ¿Alguien sabe cómo desbloquear la escena de comprar el filtro de aceite a Oliver? Es que cada vez que intento comprar el filtro de aceite no me sale la opción de comprarlo.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes