Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Definitely doesn't work for me either
Indeed. Fixed one issue but brought up another one.
I think the reason is they made it so you're able to pet her more places, but now the next scene doesn't trigger.
Or maybe you have to pet her in the right location. I don't know for sure.
The other events seem to work fine though, you'd just be a bit behind on Hana's affection until next update.

capjackham

Jul 22, 2017
That still didn't seem to work for me. Which is a shame. I'll probably just wait for an update honestly because a bug this early in the game usually worries me for encountering one later on when I have more time invested.

Thanks for the reply though!
If you edit a save and change "Shop is closed" to 1 it should make it so you can enter the shop again

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
That still didn't seem to work for me. Which is a shame. I'll probably just wait for an update honestly because a bug this early in the game usually worries me for encountering one later on when I have more time invested.

Thanks for the reply though!
From last update and forward, every time dev make an update old saves will not be useable, until he stop change evente back in the game that have influence on rest of the game. Why go back to play old ver. 4, you cant use saves after last update, and that will condinue. It was a great game, with good graphics and gameplay, but.....

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
So, is Rina just femdom content? I'm not really into that, so I'll have to skip her lewd content entirely if that's the case. I was hoping that, by building up the other stats for her, you could eventually get lewd scenes that were not femdom at all and approach that relationship from a more wholesome angle.

More petting for her thicc momma I guess.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, is Rina just femdom content? I'm not really into that, so I'll have to skip her lewd content entirely if that's the case. I was hoping that, by building up the other stats for her, you could eventually get lewd scenes that were not femdom at all and approach that relationship from a more wholesome angle.

More petting for her thicc momma I guess.
It's not really femdom unless you accept her first handjob, I think it's supposed to get a little more dommy then. Rina is a very dominant character though and that does bleed into her sex scenes, just not in a way that I'd really associate with it being actual femdom. It's more vanilla sex with dom dirty talking than actual femdom

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
I'd still count a girl asking me to beg to cum as femdom. You even used "dom" to describe it. That's just what it is, by definition. Granted, a lot of h-games go off the wall with femdom, and that might be why a lighter (more rooted in reality) level of femdom doesn't seem like anything due to desensitization or something.

I don't like femdom at all. It's a bit annoying that there's seemingly not much of a choice in how to approach the women besides some dialogue choices that don't seem to change much (at least, not enough imo), but oh well.

I'm still working through the content because I've been a bit busy and couldn't put too much time into this game, but it is nice that you can still pet her even if the sex scenes are a vibe I dislike.

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Excellent game. I played it all day today until there was no more I could discover.
I came back here to see if it had been updated. I was sad that it was not.
Unfortunately, I will not pay $2.00 or $7.00 per month to get the full game but I will gladly pay for the finished product.

Reactions: GeePic

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Excellent game. I played it all day today until there was no more I could discover.
I came back here to see if it had been updated. I was sad that it was not.
Unfortunately, I will not pay $2.00 or $7.00 per month to get the full game but I will gladly pay for the finished product.
The game was launched 22 months ago. We are now at 44%. In purely mathematical terms, the game will be finished in about 2 to 3 years.
The contribution in Patreon is 1€. 12€ per year to see how Draco improves, changes and develops this game makes sense. Because his changes and improvements from level to level are also very interesting.....

Flover90

Feb 7, 2021
I don't get it, i talked to Oliver but still i don't have any prompt to buy the Oil Filter from him. I'm stuck with this quest, both with her and Dolla which just says "Pass more time with her", but Hanging out doesn't work.

Can someone help me if i missed something?

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't get it, i talked to Oliver but still i don't have any prompt to buy the Oil Filter from him. I'm stuck with this quest, both with her and Dolla which just says "Pass more time with her", but Hanging out doesn't work.

Same here

toccata

Nov 24, 2020

screenshot0200.png screenshot0198.png screenshot0199.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
How to complete oolla shae story because it not working for me
Wait until next updata to v0.4.5.
this can take 2 to 4 months ...

wrote :
"I have also added the hang-out with Fauna in the farm, as well as her bonus scenes of trust and affection, which are accessible from the computer like the others. However, I still haven't done Fauna's first lust bonus scene and her third lust scene. In this case, it's because I want to do the Dolla update first so that they have better context in the story, so I plan to add them in Dolla's update."

Reactions: Denisivira1965

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Wait until next updata to v0.4.5.
this can take 2 to 4 months ...

wrote :
"I have also added the hang-out with Fauna in the farm, as well as her bonus scenes of trust and affection, which are accessible from the computer like the others. However, I still haven't done Fauna's first lust bonus scene and her third lust scene. In this case, it's because I want to do the Dolla update first so that they have better context in the story, so I plan to add them in Dolla's update."
And if you are lucky you can use your old saves.......

Flover90

Feb 7, 2021
I think it's just bugged because i kept working for him and still he doesn't give me anything. I've already done the dialogue with him talking about the Oil Filter, but the day later doesn't appear the prompt to buy it from him.

Reactions: Fazuku and Feletriu
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes