• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
First time running this game and I appreciate the options for Night Mode. (y)
There's only a few ones I've played that has this and I like this already.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
there is something that bugged me... I had dolla's lust event say that I had to help her in the barn and I remember that in previous version she had at least a BJ event... now the after I saw all her lust actions the "help her barn" thing changed in the warning that I reached all her content... is normal?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
there is something that bugged me... I had dolla's lust event say that I had to help her in the barn and I remember that in previous version she had at least a BJ event... now the after I saw all her lust actions the "help her barn" thing changed in the warning that I reached all her content... is normal?
it's weird, it disappeared but all her lust events just unlocked as they were repeat events, but strangely with no outfit options. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it feels weird just unlocking all 3 after getting her final trust scene without the first time version of each scene and as it is there's no build up to her cowgirl position sadly

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
it's weird, it disappeared but all her lust events just unlocked as they were repeat events, but strangely with no outfit options. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it feels weird just unlocking all 3 after getting her final trust scene without the first time version of each scene and as it is there's no build up to her cowgirl position sadly
this is exactly what happened to me, I had her scene on the bridge with her say that she would like to "corrupt" me, the hint for the lust event said to help her in the barn but she had already all options already unlocked and after I tried all of them what I had was the lust hint disappear telling me that I already done everything she had right now

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience, but does anyone know if there are more games similar to this one? I love this game format and I would like to find more furry romace hehe

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Reactions: Ian88 and morty2301

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
So... all my saves crash the game, does it need to be restarted for this update? That's aLOT of grinding the same scenes over and over and over...
Unfortenately dev made some changes (bad habit some devs have) so if your save's are after the changes, they dont work and you have to start all over, because some of the changes are connected with the game later on (hope my english are clear enough)
:cry:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Check this out then:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-straight-furry-game.40155/
https://f95zone.to/threads/straight-furry-games.127021/

If you looking for a furry VN, My Furry Dictator, Space paws, Date a Mink are good options. It's quite hard found straight furry games, good luck.
Yeah, there aren't many good options... besides, there's always a "but". If we add the quality factor, we are already close to zero.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but does anyone know if there are more games similar to this one? I love this game format and I would like to find more furry romace hehe
You can also try Dracos previous 2 games. They are not furry, but MG, still pretty good and nice characters.

I would also add: Purr of Love
https://f95zone.to/threads/purr-of-love-v1-0-pawpunchworks.96787/

Again more MG, but nice slow-burn romance novel, similiar writing style.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes