• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
No way, mate.
But whenever I complete the projects I'm currently working on, I'm going to start on the first nun game from this circle... unless it too gets MTL'd.

Yeah, nothing stopping me, other than the fact that this MTL got spread all over the internet, other than the fact that half the people who were waiting for this game to be translated couldn't resist, played the MTL and are not as interested in the proper translation anymore, other than the fact that there are myriads of other untranslated RPGM games. Let's be honest here, translators do what they do out of good will, but they want some recognition too, you know. Sadly, googletranslate-kun got the dibs on this game, which is reflected in the OP.
Yeah, I know that there are some people who can look past the fact the game got MTL'd and still bring people a proper translation, I admire them. But, I think, for that to happen the translator either need a real passion for the game in question or massive amounts of free time. I don't have either, even though this game seemed nice after a couple of hours I've played a week ago.
What so it gets even worse? First we get awful MTL which f everyone AND this further f the translator who could give us a proper translation? Ok now I get the rage about MTL, what a shame, I always replay games with better translation

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, nothing stopping me, other than the fact that this MTL got spread all over the internet, other than the fact that half the people who were waiting for this game to be translated couldn't resist, played the MTL and are not as interested in the proper translation anymore, other than the fact that there are myriads of other untranslated RPGM games. Let's be honest here, translators do what they do out of good will, but they want some recognition too, you know. Sadly, googletranslate-kun got the dibs on this game, which is reflected in the OP.
Yeah, I know that there are some people who can look past the fact the game got MTL'd and still bring people a proper translation, I admire them. But, I think, for that to happen the translator either need a real passion for the game in question or massive amounts of free time. I don't have either, even though this game seemed nice after a couple of hours I've played a week ago.
this is why I dislike MTL, I can deal with it playing games but when an ACTUAL translator decides not to do it because it got MTL that's just a big fuckin shame :^(

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
what do i do after losing to the slime?
Well I hope you have a save before the slime boss because otherwise you can't progress further since you are stuck in a loop. Maybe there is a way to progress further but after repeating the loop for like 7 or more times I gave up and loaded up the save from before the boss.

Edit: Added my save from before the slime boss fight, since it's file1 you should rename if you want to avoid overwritting a save. Dunno if the save alone is sufficant but I'm hoping it is (never attached a save file before).

Last edited:
Reactions: marty

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Darn it...I have the japanese version and it was great. I want to play an English version but not this shit (mtl)

smoothie76

May 17, 2018
after kill boss underground basement at Vesper Mansion Root House Where should i go next ? I'm stuck this quest Help :C
and when i back to village can't find Vesper where he go ?

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
The alchemist ask MC to find some ore from a cave but the cave have spirit type monsters that resistant to physical attack.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Well I hope you have a save before the slime boss because otherwise you can't progress further since you are stuck in a loop. Maybe there is a way to progress further but after repeating the loop for like 7 or more times I gave up and loaded up the save from before the boss.

Edit: Added my save from before the slime boss fight, since it's file1 you should rename if you want to avoid overwritting a save. Dunno if the save alone is sufficant but I'm hoping it is (never attached a save file before).
should i win the slime boss to progress the story? i mean win and save one bomb to get out

i win and i get slum ending because stuck in the cave
i lose and cant progress the story anymore

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
should i win the slime boss to progress the story? i mean win and save one bomb to get out

i win and i get slum ending because stuck in the cave
i lose and cant progress the story anymore
Yeah you need to win against the slime with one bomb remaining, if you haven't seen the slum ending yet. If you're struggeling to beat him, modify Weapons.json can be found here: Wife'sQuestFolder/www/data and search for Worn out spear","note":"<phpr:15>","params":[0,0,14,1,0,0,4,0] and increase the 14 to 200 or more. After that the slime boss is a piece of cake.
(Note that this modification is only for the 'Worn out spear')

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
after kill boss underground basement at Vesper Mansion Root House Where should i go next ? I'm stuck this quest Help :C
and when i back to village can't find Vesper where he go ?
Dunno what AHairyLobster was talking about when he said 3 post above yours, since that was my post which talked about the slime boss and NOT about where to find Vesper after the mansion.

Anyway I found Vesper after 5 minutes of searching. He is in the bottom right corner of the village, standing infront of a cross.

Armchair

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone leave a short walkthrough? I think i'm supposed to cut trees somewhere after first visit to some cave. I've found some "hidden" village and went further west to the plains but no trees to cut

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Can someone leave a short walkthrough? I think i'm supposed to cut trees somewhere after first visit to some cave. I've found some "hidden" village and went further west to the plains but no trees to cut
The trees are not marked so you have to walk up to them and press enter.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes