chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
Aside from the translation leaving much to be desired, the game is really good. fantastic art and good gameplay. I especially like how Hoz isn't some asshole but is actually just a nice guy through and through to Diana. It had a nice buildup but then kind of jumped straight into sex when i wish it would maybe have some kissing/blowjob etc first. Other than that theres the usual scenes with blackmail, groping in the bath, etc that are nice. Rather linear, and not that many scenes actually. Wish the game was expanded more in scenes and let you choose when/who to go at and return to more. A a real good game that if it had a proper translation would elevate it to great.

Don't know why there's no cheating/ntr tags as it is rife with it

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
Thank you. But I figured it out. After downloading the Japanese version. It's a BUG, yes. Because if I get to the side to talk, it hangs. PS: - How many endings has this game? I've finished it twice. And that image didn't show up. :) :rolleyes:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/663027_RJ238739_img_smp3.jpg
That is a hidden village. You have to explore a cave in the mountains and then arrive there. Hoz gives you Bombs. If you want to get this ending, you have to use all bombs during the boss fight with the giant slime. After that, you can't get rid of the boulder at the entrance to the village.

Reactions: hidekgoh777

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
That is a hidden village. You have to explore a cave in the mountains and then arrive there. Hoz gives you Bombs. If you want to get this ending, you have to use all bombs during the boss fight with the giant slime. After that, you can't get rid of the boulder at the entrance to the village.
I've done it :) . But I didn't use the bombs on the cave monster (the goo):( :( .

sniper4breakfast

Aug 3, 2019
hello, I am stuck in the beginiing where I have to cut the trees from the forest. I tried to find the craft man near the barracks but I couldn't find it. If some one could help me. and if you have any walkthrough for this game?

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
hello, I am stuck in the beginiing where I have to cut the trees from the forest. I tried to find the craft man near the barracks but I couldn't find it. If some one could help me. and if you have any walkthrough for this game?
Did you cut off all the trees? No plants or flowers, TREES. After that, you will enable the house between the BARRACKS and access to the FARM.

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
no , I havent .I dont have any Axe to cut off the trees. That is where I am stuck
All missions in which you leave the village do with a helper. By improving the level they will help the final master. In this play to the man who lives outside the village to help you. He's got the axe. :ROFLMAO:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
These ugly guys are such a turn off. Why can't game dev makes male characters in female protag hentai looks better? Rather than making me want to let my character be a depraved hoe, I just want her to steer clear with these ugly fuckers.
Because that is exactly what NTR fetish is about. NTR is stronger when you lose your wife to an old ugly bastard. Let me explain like this; NTR is all about feelings of loss, anger and desperation. If the guy who seduced your wife is younger, bigger, stronger and richer, then you'll get angry but still you can accept losing to him. Now, if that guy is an old ugly bastard, then this means she cheated on you because you are even worst than him. Thus, the feelings are stronger which means it is a better NTR.

amit11

May 13, 2020
please help i am stuck after completing after delivering wood to the craftsman what to do after this stuck at the night bar thing the client dont leave

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
did anyone got stuck right after the timber quest, when u open the inn manually, right after i interact with all choices i can't seem to find anything to keep going and im stuck there Screenshot_4.png

Reactions: amit11
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes