• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bernadettén

May 8, 2020
She took a liking to the MC's husband and have him plan on making the relation of her very much sexual, at this point. #NTR

U133137.gif
Ripped from the game file

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Does the game just brick if you lose to the slime? all you can do is talk to vesper and all he says good job then you fo home and replay a scene in the morning all you can do is talk to vesper again and its an infinite loop.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Pretty much wanted to write what Vesunar wrote above me. Which leads me to another point. This game needs a guide of some sort so you know how to get every scene by yourself. Because up to the 'Slime Bossfight' you only got 2 breast fondeling scene with the guards and the fondeling in the inn. At that point I already had 2 hours into that save which is pretty disappointing.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
When will people learn that MTL is no better than untranslated?
MTL was invented to A) close the case as fast as possible and more importantly to B) pile up a bodycount.

It's like that one cop in every crime show and movie that everyone hates because he's useless and lazy and corrupt as fuck and lets the serial killer go free because "it was the first victim's husband" and now there are 100s of dead innocent girlscouts all being killed by the same and all because that one fatty refuses to do the job:
Case closed.
Everyone knows about it, people are protesting outside the station with painted shields and yelling.

The lazy cop obviously represents the MTL.

The girlscouts obviously represent the potential translators that would have taken care of this game but now will never be able to because "Case closed."

The mob wanting to lynch the cop obviously represents us, the people who will never be able to get an English game because the one we wanna lynch so badly just couldn't resist closing the case.

Bappu87

Dec 3, 2017
I was planning to manually translate this game, thanks for lessening my workload, I guess.
I'm working on multiple projects at the moment, I should probably pray to all the gods and cross fingers simultaneously to avoid them getting MTL treatment too.

Please Translate this game in proper english :)

Reactions: Dharak

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I was planning to manually translate this game, thanks for lessening my workload, I guess.
I'm working on multiple projects at the moment, I should probably pray to all the gods and cross fingers simultaneously to avoid them getting MTL treatment too.
Nothing stopping you from manually translating it other then you. if you got the power and the time why not ya know.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
The fuckin Slime boss hard to fight, if I left the battle ground get loose to next scene.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Please Translate this game in proper english :)
No way, mate.
But whenever I complete the projects I'm currently working on, I'm going to start on the first nun game from this circle... unless it too gets MTL'd.

Nothing stopping you from manually translating it other then you. if you got the power and the time why not ya know.
Yeah, nothing stopping me, other than the fact that this MTL got spread all over the internet, other than the fact that half the people who were waiting for this game to be translated couldn't resist, played the MTL and are not as interested in the proper translation anymore, other than the fact that there are myriads of other untranslated RPGM games. Let's be honest here, translators do what they do out of good will, but they want some recognition too, you know. Sadly, googletranslate-kun got the dibs on this game, which is reflected in the OP.
Yeah, I know that there are some people who can look past the fact the game got MTL'd and still bring people a proper translation, I admire them. But, I think, for that to happen the translator either need a real passion for the game in question or massive amounts of free time. I don't have either, even though this game seemed nice after a couple of hours I've played a week ago.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes