Aug 6, 2017
I have difficulties to play DLCs versions as I found it empty and unable to see any characters in the train after the first demo girl, do you guys have the same problems? the original no DLCs version works perfectly. thanks for your debugging!

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
View attachment 3544610
Was really pissed off about the lack of easy overview, so here is my... abomination of a guide? tool? thingy
Maybe someone enjoys View attachment 3544609
thanks, i have lost all hope for someone that make a full guide in English for this, i just use google translate in the japanese website of the game and try to to see if something make sense or use common sense if something is translated wrong but it's too stressful

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
How is the MTL for this game? Is it tolerable and allow for progress?
It's always depressing when the MTL is a bunch of random, inconsistent gibberish. I physically cannot play those types.

SDGaming

Mar 18, 2019
I have difficulties to play DLCs versions as I found it empty and unable to see any characters in the train after the first demo girl, do you guys have the same problems? the original no DLCs version works perfectly. thanks for your debugging!
Being "unable to see any characters" leads me to believe you made the same mistake as i did. When "installing" the game, make sure you first install the BASE GAME, then ADD the first DLC (overwrite when prompted) and then the second, same deal. Entire game with both DLCs installed should be 10.3Gb in filesize. If it isn't, you likely are missing Basegame install. The game still works without basegame, but "introgirl" vanishes on second day or so.

Ariwa

Jan 17, 2018
Not sure if someone did this before, but I've added translations for the unlockable skills from all base game heroine's twitter feeds.

For those that don't know, when any of the heroines make enough twitter messages, they'll provide clickable in-game links that will unlock new skills. The translations for the skills weren't included (or I may have been using an old txt version) so I translated and add them to the YauTube.txt from PutraAK's translation files.

View attachment YauTube.txt

Disclaimer 1: These work on the version that includes both append DLCs. I have not tested it on base game version.
Disclaimer 2: If the translated text doesn't show up set the In-Game's language to Japanese.
Disclaimer 3: This is just a .txt file, you have to include the autotranslator yourself.

Thanks to PutraAK for his translation files:
Translation Progress 20/04/2023
Tweet for Momiji First Ending already translated. A lot of item/skill description editing for easier understanding. There is a lot of item not translated yet, but on surface level, already playable. If possible, I want a fully unlocked gallery save.

edit: forgot to include known bug.txt
edit1: Added DLC2 Yellow Coat Police Girl's Skills

Last edited:

MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
Probably I'm just stupid .. but I can find no girl after the tutorial in the trains or stations. What am I doin' wrong?
I think I had the same problem will all versions. You follow the tutorial girl into the boutique after making her leave the train and get a scene. I guess don't do that on the trip back home. You can do other stuff on the train instead of going that route. The next morning there will be dialogue about her and you will find her boarding at Hino as you would expect.

On another note, I tried combining the second DLC into the MTL (and the Japan) version multiple ways. I am not sure if I did it correctly because you just have a white background instead of a normal image on the title screen. I guess I won't try combining until I play through the game at least once and run out of content before the second DLC.

Ariwa

Jan 17, 2018
Thitutter Guide

The player's interactions with the heroines directs the ending the player can get with that heroine.
Replying to all the heroine's tweets with the top most option will result in unlocking the condition to continue with the Happy ending.
Replying to all the heroine's tweets with the bottom most option will result in the Pleasure/gangbang ending unlocking.
If you have 5 or more H-scenes with a Heroine then responding to all their tweets with the bottom most option will trigger the Pleasure ending.
The minimum amount of tweet interactions for either ending is 8.

Replying with the middle option does nothing, as far as my playthroughs showed, but they can be used to increase the amount of tweet interactions with a specific heroine. This is useful for reaching the required amount of interactions to unlock a heroine given skill.

Each Heroine will make 1 new tweet after the next train ride as long as it's "Condition" is met.
The universal condition is the number of H-scenes you have had with that specific heroine:
H-Scenes are when you follow the heroine outside the station and are given the option to choose from a list of positions.​
The number of tweets per H-scene triggered is different from girl to girl, just know that performing 4 H-Scenes will unlock all possible Tweets for that heroine, and they will make a new tweets everyday.
This can be any 4 H-Scenes, so you can spam the same H-Scene 4 times if you want.

Note for people attempting to do the Happy ending, if you respond to any of their tweets with the bottom option, you will lock yourself into those interaction types and can not go back to the Happy end tweets.

Ariwa

Jan 17, 2018
Thitutter Guide

The player's interactions with the heroines directs the ending the player can get with that heroine.
Replying to all the heroine's tweets with the top most option will result in unlocking the condition to continue with the Happy ending.
Replying to all the heroine's tweets with the bottom most option will result in the Pleasure/gangbang ending unlocking.
If you have 5 or more H-scenes with a Heroine then responding to all their tweets with the bottom most option will trigger the Pleasure ending.
The minimum amount of tweet interactions for either ending is 8.

Replying with the middle option does nothing, as far as my playthroughs showed, but they can be used to increase the amount of tweet interactions with a specific heroine. This is useful for reaching the required amount of interactions to unlock a heroine given skill.

Each Heroine will make 1 new tweet after the next train ride as long as it's "Condition" is met.
The universal condition is the number of H-scenes you have had with that specific heroine:
H-Scenes are when you follow the heroine outside the station and are given the option to choose from a list of positions.​
The number of tweets per H-scene triggered is different from girl to girl, just know that performing 4 H-Scenes will unlock all possible Tweets for that heroine, and they will make a new tweets everyday.
This can be any 4 H-Scenes, so you can spam the same H-Scene 4 times if you want.

Note for people attempting to do the Happy ending, if you respond to any of their tweets with the bottom option, you will lock yourself into those interaction types and can not go back to the Happy end tweets.
Thitutter Skills Guide
As you may have heard from a previous post, each Heroine can also provide you an in-game skill by sharing a clickable link on their feeds. This is entirely dependent on the number of tweets that heroine has made.
Each Heroine can give the link to 4 skills, again, when they share a link is dependent on the number of tweets they've made.
Screenshot.png
If you want to receive all the skills from a Heroine, then reply to all their tweets following the Happy ending, once your Main character has a moment of reflection and says he should go to X station to check a tweet's validity, reply to the next tweet they make with the bottom-most response. This will cause the Heroine to start posing the tweets for the pleasure ending thus, reaching the number of required tweets for them to share a link to unlock a skill.
Following this should allow you to receive all 4 skills that heroine can provide, and also instantly trigger the pleasure ending for that heroine if you have performed 5+ H-scenes with them.
Note: Due to some girls blocking you after you respond to their tweet, it's highly probable you will be unlocking the skills 1 heroine at a time. If you want to do it all at once, you will need to have minimum 4 H-scenes with each girl, and make sure that at the end of every train ride you are not blocked by their SNS. Which was impossible for me to do.

Note 2: The only exception to the above method is the Train Station attendant girl. To unlock all of her skills you need to do all her Happy Ending tweets, switch to Pleasure route Tweets and then choosing the top option again starting from when she tweets "Recent molesters are targeting even me during work...I'm in troubled" and going back to bottom-options after "It may have become a habit that I'll be touched here and there during ticket inspection..." (Tweet text may vary according to the translation your game does.)

Good Luck Happy Grinding

Heroine Skills:

(Tutorial Girl) Momiji Osashima
  • Pacopiano.ch - Restore 10 stamina when stamina drops below 90 (X times)
  • Reminders - 30% chance to double the technique effect when using the paired channel technique.
  • <removed>.ch - Immedietly remove X gazes
  • Gacha verification.ch - Push vending machine to receive random items. (Requires ability to push)
  • Hawk in a Sacred Area.ch - Upgrades to Vagina Molest Skills
    • From Vending Machine, requires Max Lvl Gacha Verification
  • Sex beast happiness studies.ch - Upgrades to Breast Molest Skills
    • From Vending Machine, requires Max Lvl Gacha Verification
(Train Attendant Girl) Wakaba Kyuragi
  • Yautube University.ch - XX% chance to not consume drug-based item.
  • Bolt.ch - Increases movement Speed
  • Iroyuki.ch - Increases success if "Excuse" by XX% when caught
  • Super Speed Ninja.ch - Swap between front and back positions
(Bicycle Delivery Girl) Yukaba Hyuga
  • I want to save 〇〇 - Reduce the damageof elbow strike by XX%
  • Hiroo Yutschubu.ch - XX% chance to not decrease durability when using adult goods
  • Bokemon Walk.ch - Counts the number of steps taken. After 500 steps, unlock "Cutout Video"
    • Cutout Video - 100% increase to experience value when using molest tecnique on the set channel
  • Dragon Sakuragi.ch - 100% increase to all experience gained
(Red Dress Girl) Nagisa Housono
  • Katsuto Fools Union.ch - Negate increase in suspicion due to gaze X times
  • Background Player - Reduce stamina cost by XX% when using the technique of the set channel
  • Misery.ch - Display a marker above the heroine when on the train or in the underground station
  • Thin sliced joyon.ch - Double the amount of money you earn when molesting
(Gamer Girl) Kamome Tanuma
  • Sasayama Shin-Oni.ch - Multiply body sensitivity growth by xX after undressing a piece of clothing
  • Save Offline - XX% chance to disable heroine counter skills when using molesting technique of set channel
  • Super Chat/Hyper Thanks - Get XXX yen when using molesting technique of the set channel
  • Work style.ch - Reduce suspicion bar by X if you molest 3 times while press and holding(passive)
(Convinence Store Girl) Mei???
(Daycare Lady) Nozomi Mugi???
The MC's wife
  • Sex Beast of Happiness LIVE.CH - Increases body sensitivity of "Mouth" by 1 stage.
  • Shimuken LIVE.CH - Increases body sensitivity of "Ears" by 1 stage. (passive)
  • White Brief Phantom.ch - Increases body sensitivity of "Ass" by 1 stage. (passive)
  • Hawk in a Sacred Area Live.ch - Increases body sensitivity of "Vagina" by 1 stage. (passive)
(Blue Outfit Police Girl) Haruka Shinokura???
(Yellow Outfit Police Girl)Wakigami Isuzu
  • Henry Tsukamori Theater.ch -
    Increases body sensitivity of "Hand" by 1 stage.
  • Common Sense LIVE.ch - If equipped while molesting, double follower gain from following Thitutter post
  • Akutami LIVE.ch - Constantly decreases SAN values during molesting phase, even while doing nothing
  • Dancho LIVE.ch -
  • Decrease press and hold molest time from 1 second to 0.8 seconds (passive)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes