• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
after putting the dlc and ninja girl in I can't seem to find mei at all. Can someone help with a location or how to make her appear?

Last edited:

TheXXXMan

Mar 11, 2018
Just came a cross this game, While doing the in game tutorial are you suppose to be able to find the girl after she gets off the train? the instructions says to find your target, But I looked in the Boutique, Convenience store and both Multi-purpose toilet and could not find her.

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
Just came a cross this game, While doing the in game tutorial are you suppose to be able to find the girl after she gets off the train? the instructions says to find your target, But I looked in the Boutique, Convenience store and both Multi-purpose toilet and could not find her.
Yeah, they after they run away from the train with the Ero meter full you go after them you are supposed to look and see if you find them moving to any of those places, like the train station again, the boutique, convenience store, multipurpose toilet or outside the station, usually you should be able to see where they are going, just follow them as a side note i reccomend moving left to right trying to scan the screen for them

Tysm_laice

May 1, 2022
Yeah, they after they run away from the train with the Ero meter full you go after them you are supposed to look and see if you find them moving to any of those places, like the train station again, the boutique, convenience store, multipurpose toilet or outside the station, usually you should be able to see where they are going, just follow them as a side note i reccomend moving left to right trying to scan the screen for them
By any chance Do u know How to go for other Girls....for now I can only go for the morning Girl(before work) and the green dress girl(after work) don't know what to do for the ticketer girl or the red dress one

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
By any chance Do u know How to go for other Girls....for now I can only go for the morning Girl(before work) and the green dress girl(after work) don't know what to do for the ticketer girl or the red dress one
just check the other rooms on the train, someone on this post already posted where each girl is previously

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
I'm so confused. We got 2 DLC but overwriting them with base just doesn't work. Is there no update after all this time?

jemper32

Jan 7, 2022
No dig rubbing like in the first part Train Capacity?! This is true? Maybe there is some mod or smth?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes