Mar 3, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: schmonzo

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
If it's for momiji I think it was the shrine inn one
I can't really remember but at least that's what I'm remembering
And I also think it's not automatically triggers it
You have to move to either one of the exit or to the other peron (I dont really remember)
Both, actually. First, you get out at Shrine Inn, then leave the station to confirm the tweet. Next time you're about to leave MC'll mention something about warning a security guard, so you get out at Shrine Inn again and this time head back up on the platform. This keeps her from jumping off the platform and you'll be on track for her good or bad end.

zenyattasballs

Feb 24, 2020
how do i get it all together with the dlcs
Heres the steps I followed and its fully working all integrated and everything!

1. download all three, I downloaded the english support (not MTL) for the main game. then the other two append DLCS. Extract each one which will result in each one being in their own folder.
2. take the mansha300_2_data folder from one of the DLC's and move it into the main game folder and select to replace the contents. Then do the same step with the other DLC
3. copy the UnityPlayer.dll from the Hakodume DLC and paste it into the main game folder replacing the current UnityPlayer.dll file. This should sync the versions and allow you to play

EXTRA PRECAUTION
1. After completing the second step you can move over the UnityPlayer.dll of the DLC you worked in prior to starting the second DLC. before moving over the second dlc data run the main game to see if it runs with the unityplayer.dll and see if hte numbers in the bottom left of the home screen of the game appear. the steps worked if the game launches and there are two sets of numbers in the bottom left corner.
2. you can then start working on the second dlc following the same precautions.

Last edited:

cooc1234

Dec 27, 2023
I really wish this game have mobile version, but seemed no one port it...
I will do it myself if I had knowledge in Unity. Any guide to port it?

Feb 16, 2018
Any guide on DLC 2? Can't figure it out, tried multiple ways and routes. And whenever I do something on the Bag, it always say "Reserved Character 8" or "9".

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
How do you move in this game? I can only stand inside the train and it said get closer to start, but I can only look around

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes