• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Question: is there any significance (as in, am I supposed to respond, click, yell, fart) when the headshots appear in the upper right of the screen?

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Checked it out - really well done and rather novel. Can be a wee bit repetitive as you progress, but that kind of builds the tension. Wonder if the MC will find the tapes with Mia? That would be hot.

Reactions: rez2324

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Would recommend the tag Kinetic Novel. As the interaction is pretty non impacting unless the plan is to change that.

Reactions: Taboofan

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Super impressive for this dev's first game. I knew when I read the title and those three little letters popped out that we'd be in for a good time.

Reactions: XTereX

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Very impressive for an initial release. Most importantly, this little gem of a first game shows that the dev really has potential, as it is both unique and good. True, the game as it is still leaves something to be desired;for instance, the game mechanic, while unique, might quickly become monotonous once the novelty wears off. But I have high hopes for this game. And I wish the very best for the dev to keep learning and improving.

Reactions: XTereX and deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Can one get a review taken down? I hate retrofire's review. The main complaint is that you're a hapless bystander.... so? Who fucking cares. Sometimes that's how life works. You don't get to control everything. I applaud the dev for their brazenness. I need to leave a review shortly to combat this nonsense...

JillNadin

Dec 16, 2018
Can one get a review taken down? I hate retrofire's review. The main complaint is that you're a hapless bystander.... so? Who fucking cares. Sometimes that's how life works. You don't get to control everything. I applaud the dev for their brazenness. I need to leave a review shortly to combat this nonsense...
You can report a review for being unfair. If you include a compelling argument the mods will take action.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
That's the most in depth, informative, and objective review out of the whole bunch. His handling of that criticism was completely level headed and reasonable. Why would they remove it?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Pretty darn good. Really enoy NTR when it's just one or a small group of people after the girl and there can be no hint of sharing or prostitution. The drugs are a bit... ehh, but given the sanity of the man after six years in isolation it makes sense he'd do everything to get his jollies off. Any sense of right or wrong is long gone, and his personal needs/wants are his chief priority, beyond even survival. I have to wonder though if it can be called a game. Kinetic Novel sounds more accurate, as others have said. Unless there are plans to allow you some leeway in how quickly/deeply the FMC is corrupted? Or your general survival?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
That's the most in depth, informative, and objective review out of the whole bunch. His handling of that criticism was completely level headed and reasonable. Why would they remove it?
He's complaining that the game isn't something that game wasn't meant to be. Not objective, subjective. The story literally tells you why you're unable to spend time with your girlfriend to enhance your relationship. 1) You're given instructions to fix shit far away. B) The drugs that she's being given make her crash at night so when they could actually strengthen their relationship, they're unable to. Also! Literally says NTR is unavoidable so what the fuck did that person think they were going to get? Not level-headed, single-minded.

"For example, NTR being unavoidable is fine, but giving the MC agency to decide whether or not it was netorase, becomes a sharing arrangement, or a mission to save his relationship, even if it's doomed to fail would have provided a better avenue for player investment, in my opinion." Not the point of the game and it doesn't suit their needs so that is *drum roll* subjective. They don't like what's being offered and are faulting the game because of their personal opinions. Shit review. I like most of what they have to say, but I take umbrage with the shit that's clearly based on what they want vs. what the game actually is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystermask

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Does calling the GF change anything?
From what I've seen it just enhances NTR scenes, like when she's performing sexual acts and the MC calls. It doesn't strengthen the relationship or anything.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
He's complaining that the game isn't something that game wasn't meant to be. Not objective, subjective. The story literally tells you why you're unable to spend time with your girlfriend to enhance your relationship. 1) You're given instructions to fix shit far away. B) The drugs that she's being given make her crash at night so when they could actually strengthen their relationship, they're unable to. Also! Literally says NTR is unavoidable so what the fuck did that person think they were going to get? Not level-headed, single-minded.

"For example, NTR being unavoidable is fine, but giving the MC agency to decide whether or not it was netorase, becomes a sharing arrangement, or a mission to save his relationship, even if it's doomed to fail would have provided a better avenue for player investment, in my opinion." Not the point of the game and it doesn't suit their needs so that is *drum roll* subjective. They don't like what's being offered and are faulting the game because of their personal opinions. Shit review. I like most of what they have to say, but I take umbrage with the shit that's clearly based on what they want vs. what the game actually is.
Surely you'd be willing to show the same scrutiny to other reviews then?

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes