• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
That game kind of reminds me of a movie, I just can't recall it.
Nice game, the best parts are the corruption card games, where they are all together.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
And this goes on ignore ,thank you very much i think I won't have space from how much ignored netorare bs and all the other incest bs and all those sick fetishes i have ignored
I too like to click on things I know I won't like and then complain to people who don't care. Case in point, this reply. Please make sure to share your ignore list of NTR so all of us here can... avoid those sick sick fetishes.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimlee and Dkdk

arnoldshmitt

Nov 24, 2019
LOVE THE game , minimum grinding , excellent story line , high quality graphics , high quality sex scenes , sex drug training done right , definitely worth recommending. the story starts slow , but quickly picks up pace , this game definitely deserves all the support for the hard work done to make this game especially for future development. this game is definitely 9/10 .

Reactions: XTereX

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Wow, based on these reviews gonna take a look. Love an unabashedly NTR game where Dev straight up says, “yep, deal with it.”

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
And this goes on ignore ,thank you very much i think I won't have space from how much ignored netorare bs and all the other incest bs and all those sick fetishes i have ignored
if you dont like a game then just ignore it as you say and move on
commenting on it like your comment is some sort of gospel is pointless and narcissistic

Reactions: Mystermask

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
My 2 cents: the basic idea is really good and has a lot of potential, but unfortunately the game loop feels a lot like a sandbox: you do the same things over and over again and skip most of the repetetive content just to get some stats up or down. This is not really enjoyable for me.
Also, there is a lack of decisions at the moment and it is like a kinetic novel: the only real decision the mc can make is if he calls his girlfriend during the day or not. Depending on that, their relationship deteriorates or not, but the story and the girlfriends development with the bad guy stay the same.

On a matter of personal taste, I'm also not a fan of "drug corruption" or "mind control" stuff nor creepy behavior: based on the preview, I hoped for an evil, mad genius, not a horny lab assistant as antagonist.

While the basic story idea is really good, the game doesn't use this creative basis and falls into common, imho boring tropes of this genre (drugging; creepy guy who jerks off and ejaculates on unaware woman, that's just pathetic. Basic attempt of "seducing" the woman instead of dominating her). On a positive note, the antagonist is not black and looks quite average, so that's rare and appreciated.

I'm also missing player / mc agency, so making narrative decisions that impact the story and the characters relationships. Obviously I want the cuck / husband to lose, but at the moment it's just "work, work, work, see her sleep, after x repetitions have a unique scene that shows her development with the bad guy", which is not really engaging and interesting.

If this is all intentional and on purpose, well done and good luck to you, don't mind me then. The game is surely better than most other games here.

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I'm wondering if it will turn out that the guy on the ship has gone mad after being alone for so many years and it's all in his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: cihoff

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That game kind of reminds me of a movie, I just can't recall it.
Nice game, the best parts are the corruption card games, where they are all together.
kinda a combination of Moon, Event Horizon, and Sunshine.

And totally agreed on the card games - scenes were far better when they're together-feels way more ntrish than some distant spycam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freedom9555
4.70 star(s) 36 Votes