• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BANNER.png

Overview:
Planning to propose to your girlfriend of 5 years, the two of you take a romantic tour of the galaxy only for disaster to strike. Saved at the last moment, you are left isolated on a huge research vessel in a forgotten corner of space. Your rescuer - an amoral man gone insane from prolonged isolation - will stop at nothing to drag your girlfriend into a sexual relationship.
NTR is not avoidable.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-05-07
Developer: TrippyDippity -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
its usually all in good fun to shit on a rote, basic, mad-libs (fill in the blank) but the first (and only English review) mentions that the NOVEL in this visual NOVEL "does not matter at all"

gooning to shit that looks like it was made by someone competent 3-4 years ago, with writing quality that on par with AI, all while they are proud of it? I am just glad that this fetish runs counter to the idea of breeding :KEK:

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
its usually all in good fun to shit on a rote, basic, mad-libs (fill in the blank) but the first (and only English review) mentions that the NOVEL in this visual NOVEL "does not matter at all"

gooning to shit that looks like it was made by someone competent 3-4 years ago, with writing quality that on par with AI, all while they are proud of it? I am just glad that this fetish runs counter to the idea of breeding :KEK:
Where does it say it is a VN? Or are you just looking for an angle to criticize a game focused on something you don't like? Given how NTR games are immediately swarmed by people needing to tell the world they HATE the genre, it seems that you guys are more of a glutton for punishment than the ones you try to insult, no?

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
And this goes on ignore ,thank you very much i think I won't have space from how much ignored netorare bs and all the other incest bs and all those sick fetishes i have ignored
I don't have to understand your statement. You are bothered by the fact that an NTR game is focussed on NTR. And you find some other fetishes sick ....... hmmmmm :unsure:
It's entirely up to you to use the F95 search function to exclude all tags (fetishes) that you don't like ...
That way you wouldn't be in this thread and wouldn't have to comment that you ignore this game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NavigatingTheRift-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DrHid

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
And this goes on ignore ,thank you very much i think I won't have space from how much ignored netorare bs and all the other incest bs and all those sick fetishes i have ignored
Even though guys like you suck (anti-NTR crowd), at least you stick your head up so we can put you on ignore, so eventually, we will not hear from your type. You are obviously someone no one but your own kind would associate with.

The game looks interesting. Thanks for the share. TrippyDippity

Last edited:

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Interesting story but the current version is just unplayable with the constant exception errors once you start working on the ship about "NameError("Name 'TrippyDippity' is not defined.")

Fixed the problem, i renamed my folder to not have the dev's name/company "TrippyDippity". it's going to bug me for organizing purposes but the game works now.

Last edited:

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
Looks good,but a bit boring . Since the MC does zero stuff with his GF it is not even NTR. He didn't even grope her..

Reactions: ArpiNine
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes