• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] 僕らの肉便器先生 -the GAME- ヤンママ教師の変態生活 [RJ01055361] [ODENsensei]

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
I also did a basic ChatGPT MTL of the game, lightly edited (8% of 72000 words!) for missing text or other large noticeable errors.
I tried to make sure the text stayed within character limit when looking for mistakes, but it might need to be word wrapped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This just the translation not the game. Extract it, Put data and js in www folder. Used ver1.01. Also contains the strategy charts but they're Japanese PDFs. Uploaded a google translated PDFs of the strategy charts.
Also I used Daedroth's partial translation as a starting point. If they don't like me using their work then I'll remove their part.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Also I used Daedroth's partial translation as a starting point. If they don't like me using their work then I'll remove their part.
If it's not a snipe, I don't care. Work on the non-mtl translation continues, but timeframes are still up in the air. Dunno when it's gonna be finished, so people who don't wanna wait can play your mtl.

Rizzo619

Sep 26, 2019
I also did a basic ChatGPT MTL of the game, lightly edited (8% of 72000 words!) for missing text or other large noticeable errors.
I tried to make sure the text stayed within character limit when looking for mistakes, but it might need to be word wrapped.
This just the translation not the game. Extract it, Put data and js in www folder. Used ver1.01. Also contains the strategy charts but they're Japanese PDFs.
Good going dude. He is using others games to milk cash through translation but at a turtle's pace, you should continue

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
For what you need save file lol? interract with the mirror and unlock everything in scene room if u want to.
The thing is that I need a save where she is already in relation to the students who bother her, that's why I ask for a save at least

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
This just the translation not the game. Extract it, Put data and js in www folder. Used ver1.01. Also contains the strategy charts but they're Japanese PDFs. Uploaded a google translated PDFs of the strategy charts.
Where do you download the base game ?

Reactions: crisbr