• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] 僕らの肉便器先生 -the GAME- ヤンママ教師の変態生活 [RJ01055361] [ODENsensei]

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
How can i earn money? :cautious: I've looked everywhere and can't find it...
Nobody knows?

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
How can i earn money? :cautious: I've looked everywhere and can't find it...
Nobody knows?
ok so this is for the training route(the school boys), first of all, DON'T CHEAT/EDIT YOUR SAVE, i'm talking money wise, because when in the training route she'll state that she has to make money and suggest to go for the red light district, there you it'll be an automatic dialogue with the bald guide in the north, he will say that you can sell used underwear(achieved by masturbation) and work in the bar, the bar work is to go to the client, make he become a regular, earn money for this, each regular only pay once, so if you need more money from the bar you'll need to progress training route, don't forget to sell panties, and i said to not cheat cuz in this game thing are suposed to have a certain order, like if you buy the exibithionist AV before the correct time, the game wont let you watch

Reactions: Ktxondo

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
ok so this is for the training route(the school boys), first of all, DON'T CHEAT/EDIT YOUR SAVE, i'm talking money wise, because when in the training route she'll state that she has to make money and suggest to go for the red light district, there you it'll be an automatic dialogue with the bald guide in the north, he will say that you can sell used underwear(achieved by masturbation) and work in the bar, the bar work is to go to the client, make he become a regular, earn money for this, each regular only pay once, so if you need more money from the bar you'll need to progress training route, don't forget to sell panties, and i said to not cheat cuz in this game thing are suposed to have a certain order, like if you buy the exibithionist AV before the correct time, the game wont let you watch
Thanks for the answer. As for the red light district - I can't sell underwear even though I have two pieces, or work in the bar even though I talk to these NPCs... The bald guy only talks about places on the map and the guy in the bar offers to drink beer which I can't drink...