• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] 僕らの肉便器先生 -the GAME- ヤンママ教師の変態生活 [RJ01055361] [ODENsensei]

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the answer. As for the red light district - I can't sell underwear even though I have two pieces, or work in the bar even though I talk to these NPCs... The bald guy only talks about places on the map and the guy in the bar offers to drink beer which I can't drink...
whats is your progress with the training kids? i don't remember exactly how/when it happened, but its something between the nursery masturbation, the exibithionist and the piss event, i say that cuz they need you to buy items, i literally exit the school area and she said that she didnt had money and suggested the red light district, you won't manually go to him(walk to him after enter the area), it'll be an teleport after entering the redlight area, bro trust me this game gave me some headache to figure out what to do, try to complete the 8 kids requests one at time(i know that its 9, but the 9 is after you complete the 8 and is the split choice)

Reactions: Nyxv

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
whats is your progress with the training kids? i don't remember exactly how/when it happened, but its something between the nursery masturbation, the exibithionist and the piss event, i say that cuz they need you to buy items, i literally exit the school area and she said that she didnt had money and suggested the red light district, you won't manually go to him(walk to him after enter the area), it'll be an teleport after entering the redlight area, bro trust me this game gave me some headache to figure out what to do, try to complete the 8 kids requests one at time(i know that its 9, but the 9 is after you complete the 8 and is the split choice)

So far I only have two. I've been everywhere, I've talked to everyone at all hours of the day, and there's nothing I can do... like there's a bug or something...

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So far I only have two. I've been everywhere, I've talked to everyone at all hours of the day, and there's nothing I can do... like there's a bug or something...
ok let'me help you, i stood in your same shoes yesterday, you did the erotic manga and the conference room handjob, the next if i'm not wrong is the exibithionist, talk with the boy on the west part outside the school(you probably already have cuz you unlocked the district), buy the adult AV of exibithionism in the AV store East of the red light district(and watch), if i'm not wrong you still have money to it, you only spent money with the erotic manga, and now with the AV, that's why i said to not cheat your save, things are kinda of linear in a subtle way, no grind, if you already buy the eletric mastubator and don't have money to the AV maybe you have screwed things(just a maybe cuz i don't remember if this affect the game, i think it does), because you should look into the sex toys in the next request(nursery boy)

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
ok let'me help you, i stood in your same shoes yesterday, you did the erotic manga and the conference room handjob, the next if i'm not wrong is the exibithionist, talk with the boy on the west part outside the school(you probably already have cuz you unlocked the district), buy the adult AV of exibithionism in the AV store East of the red light district(and watch), if i'm not wrong you still have money to it, you only spent money with the erotic manga, and now with the AV, that's why i said to not cheat your save, things are kinda of linear in a subtle way, no grind, if you already buy the eletric mastubator and don't have money to the AV maybe you have screwed things(just a maybe cuz i don't remember if this affect the game, i think it does), because you should look into the sex toys in the next request(nursery boy)

Finally! Thanks, mate! I did as you wrote... first a DVD, and exhibitionism, and then i talked to a guy at the doctor. Then the red light district and i can sell underwear and work in a bar. Thanks a lot for your help :)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
TL Patch v0.30 (for version 1.01):

Changelog:
>[Translated] [Map008] Town Area_001 (138/591 text strings)
>[Translated] [Map017] Staff Room
>[Translated] [Map011] Chinatsu Home
>[Translated] [Items] 89/89 Entries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fully translated one of the very text-heavy home maps, which has 3+ scenes, a lot of plot-relevant text and dialogues leading up to scenes. As well all text in the Items tab, including lewd demands you're given. Started work on the first town area and finished one exhibitionism scene. Will try to post patches consistently every week until translation is completed.

Senso300

Jun 27, 2023

Changelog:
Fully translated one of the very text-heavy home maps, which has 3+ scenes, a lot of plot-relevant text and dialogues leading up to scenes. As well all text in the Items tab, including lewd demands you're given. Started work on the first town area and finished one exhibitionism scene. Will try to post patches consistently every week until translation is completed.
Finally, thank you.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Changelog:
Does it need to be version 1.01? It seems like only version 1.00 was posted.

Sliq

Mar 5, 2023

Changelog:
With the patch I have that :
1706115767827.png

Reactions: Neilbass