Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Here we have the problem of virginity not as a characteristic, but as symbolism and the association with the commitment of the monogamous couple. It is true that in this game you can have the possibility of having multiple hookups, but it is still a visual novel of getting to know the protagonists and choosing the one you like the most. In the end it's just that,
a game, but the value of your partner being a virgin is very high and should not be underestimated.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Uh, sorry if it's kind of out of nowhere and sudden, but not really sure if MrDracosaurus has a discord, but if anyone happens to know anything, has there been any progress or update somewhere? The last demo, and post of his patreon, has been from march 8th, and we are in may, almost in june. I really hope this game doesn't get abandoned.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Uh, sorry if it's kind of out of nowhere and sudden, but not really sure if MrDracosaurus has a discord, but if anyone happens to know anything, has there been any progress or update somewhere? The last demo, and post of his patreon, has been from march 8th, and we are in may, almost in june. I really hope this game doesn't get abandoned.
Developer: MrDracosaurus - - -

Err ...

Yes?

• Haha
Reactions: Hussar44

DanchikBruh

Jun 15, 2022
I only have Rina and Lily in my gallery unlocked as characters, despite finishing the story and getting all scenes except for the night rina handjob.
I suppose it must be either Fauna/Dolla and Hana?
It doesn't show up for me for some reason. View attachment 3680268

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes