• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
gotcha thanks then I don't recall her at all lol. Well when I give this another chance I look forward to seeing her then cant even recall what she looks like haha
If you stopped the game early you might have never seen her. As far asi remember she was only introduced in one of the last updates

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
If you stopped the game early you might have never seen her. As far asi remember she was only introduced in one of the last updates
ah okay thanks yeah I didn't play the last 2. I didn't even finish the last chapter I had left when I played last. I think I got as far as seeing the scene with the AK and i think one of the romance scenes not far after that is where I stopped if I can recall correctly. So I saw none of the story with Dawn lol. That or I stopped not to far away from that scene as I know I did ctrl skip to see how much more I had to go at one point , ( I tend to do that when playing AVN's before bed lol)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That one is step-sister. MC's ex is the hot lawyer who get MC out of police custody. We have 2 scenes with her. First at the precinct and after that at the park. As far as we know she left MC when he became unbearable and married to Burgerking(someone like this can't remember the name as does MC) but MC does not blame her. I feel there is a good story there but I don't know if we ever see that. (y)
his name is Mr. BigMac and fine well you know it :ROFLMAO:

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
first time i heurd johnny i hardly knew you in a game, and had to agree on how it was used

now running the game for a 2nd time and can't wait for it to get a new update :)

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Interesting premise, liking the story so far, but just wondering, we can potentially have Jessie and Amira, or Jessie and Christa, but we can't have all 3?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think you can have all 3 as the story progresses
Yet it says in the FAQ.
Will there be a harem, incest, ntr, lesbian or furry? No

Then it says.
Will there be a possible poly ending? Yes if you choose right

That made me think, either Jessie and Crista or Jessie and Amria.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Nice! (y)

I just saw there was no plans for a harem so I wasn't sure if we could potentially have all 3.
Yet it says in the FAQ.
Will there be a harem, incest, ntr, lesbian or furry? No

Then it says.
Will there be a possible poly ending? Yes if you choose right

That made me think, either Jessie and Crista or Jessie and Amria.
Yeah you're right
I will rephrase the FAQ

You can have all 3 at the same time.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For those of us who are not from the USA and thus did not learn Spanish, the fuck is Yanqi, google just turns up stuff to do with China.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
For those of us who are not from the USA and thus did not learn Spanish, the fuck is Yanqi, google just turns up stuff to do with China.
Yanqui, I did a typo
Yankee. I heard it used somewhere and felt like it fittet the Boss to use

Reactions: Havik79

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's a phonetically spelled colloquialism (Yankee) of what Americans are known by outside of the US...at least in certain Spanish speaking countries.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
We tend to use more of the word Yanki. It's a slang for people originated in the USA, another way is Gringo, for example. It's not pejorative or derogatory, as it's more about the context or the people using the word.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, well that was a mostly enjoyable update, but not sure I liked the ending though, I mean fuck the druggy bitch, but not the little girl with what a cartel boss?.

What was with the stats, humanity 9 influence 1?.

• Wow
Reactions: DragonsFear

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I see, well that was a mostly enjoyable update, but not sure I liked the ending though, I mean fuck the druggy bitch, but not the little girl with what a cartel boss?.

What was with the stats, humanity 9 influence 1?.
Just for you to know. Looks like you behaved ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like living dangerously so I chose to cheat with Dawn. Kinda have a thing for unrequited love and childhood friend crushes, not to mention she is real knockout! I felt bad for cheating but didn't want to pass up on that opportunity even if sadly she's not a future LI.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
If there's anyone who speaks Mexican Spanish I'd love to run a few things by. Sadly I don't speak Spanish no matter how many SOL I have ;)

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes