• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I read all the comments good and critical. Sometimes I do react to criticism even if I don't say anything about it. The controversy about Christa tasing MC is the most notable example. I changed the storyline and it created a whole new storyline about how Christa and MC would bond that I firmly believe is better than my old preplanned one.

As for the tattoo it got voted in by a patreon poll and is staying. I consider it part of Foxy story arch.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Huh....guess we should've picked the option to whack Jewel huh?

So will Mr. Jensen take a trip down the boarder to go full 80s action movie on a mexican prison in the future?

On a side note: I like that Loki and his she-cat friend seem to be going steady.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot
Oct 10, 2022
screenshot0002.png
I did not know Christa own a bakery. ;):LOL:

Btw, thanks for Christa.:) I don't want to be too greedy but I hope next one in the harem will be Amira. I promise that will be last favour. Maybe you can add Kassandra, Luna, Lucy and other members of Jessie's team. ;)

P.S. I wonder how many people notice, the cat knocked down the spying thing off the roof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Because it's a free world and also the main reason to create a story is for the readers, if they do not voice their opinion then there would not be and need for a Dev. If you don't like criticism then don't write a story
Because this is a discussion forum?

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Because it's a free world and also the main reason to create a story is for the readers, if they do not voice their opinion then there would not be and need for a Dev. If you don't like criticism then don't write a story
no sometime you just have a story to tell. And dont give a fuck what others think. Its the devs story...either read/play it or move on if it's not your cup of tea

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Ok I'm getting some serious Reacher vibes here and I love it. If anything this MC is a little more soft hearted than Reacher but then again how could you not be for a girl like Foxy

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Hopefully the dev doesn't recast MC with tiny Tom then.. worst casting choice ever...
I mean sure Tom Cruise didn't physically match with Reacher but the attitude and vibe was on point. They honestly could have done way worse. I will admit the new guy does fit much better though and was pretty much the perfect casting choice.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I mean sure Tom Cruise didn't physically match with Reacher but the attitude and vibe was on point. They honestly could have done way worse. I will admit the new guy does fit much better though and was pretty much the perfect casting choice.
Tom Cruises reacher does have the attitude and confidence of a 2 meter giant for sure.
Even the new guy is on the short side compared to book reacher iirc.
I tried the books but couldn't really get into them.

The biggest influence on the creation of Jack/MC is Mortecai the Brown from the Black Ocean Chronicles.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Kinda off-topic but the actor in the TV show appears less Reacher to me than Cruise.

That dude is the usual pumped up / roided out actor with gym/show muscles.

A physically big and strong built, at least for me, it not pumped up gym muscles.
Call it heavy set, stout built, whatever. The heavy weight or strong man type.

And that's what I like about EchoFoxtrot's MC. Big guy, heavy built, not that Hollywood muscle cliche.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This one had a really tough decision, because as much as I love the idea of getting little foxy knocked up, it makes no sense for her as a soccer player on the cusp of getting the recognition she deserves to put an end to that dream by getting pregnant.

MC's comments that it isn't a No Forever, it's a No For Now is perfect though.

The evolution of the main relationship to now include Crista was done, in my opinion, very well. MC is happy to take what Jessie is offering, but the way he stressed that Jessie was his first priority was great. Their throuple scene was really freaking hot, too.

Crista also just happens to be my fave girl in the cast as well. Of all of them, she's the most "damsel in distress" that my white knight ass gravitates towards.

I know Amira is a potential side girl as well, but I'll have to see how that situation evolves. Right now, she's just a virgin who feels she needs a good man. Not a position that MC definitely NEEDS to be the one to fill, unlike how it was with Crista.

Amira is really hot, though, so I'm definitely leaning in to the possibility that MC will be the one to fill her vacancy.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The decision of condom or pills is totally up to the actors involved. Story is fantasy already with a thick talk about a vigilante novel - JAck REacher - and inspiration could easily be drawn right out of the many actors involved in the movies and the series adaptations - which are both male and female other agents, all of them supporting Reacher be the power house he is.

Cruise is a total juggernaut in real life - you cannot compare 90% if not more of the guys or girls we see in the movies along side himself - even the characters he plays himself, cuddled up with their respective movies plotlines - to the extremely fit and well groomed and sophisticated good looking rich and famous 1% of the 1% of the most recognizable rich and famous guy he is in the world today..
Kinda off-topic but the actor in the TV show appears less Reacher to me than Cruise.
Tom Cruises reacher does have the attitude and confidence of a 2 meter giant for sure.
Even the new guy is on the short side compared to book reacher iirc.
MC is the guy with the ”do not get involved” mindset of reacher in the series, along with the rock like build of a tough big guy whose muscles are still frozen stiff from the ordeal of surviving getting cut out of his body by the torturers - as if they are still deadlocked in terror holding on to MC for dear existence.

On top of all that, MC is in constant reahab, with huge bleeding traumas in and around his muscles, which keep him in a constant buff, swollen, feverish reconstruction and recovery frenzy that makes him easily triggered and feeling pumped for action all the time.

MC has a number of pills, those that he keeps popping all throughout this game. After we see al of those, it gets kind of foolish for him to just now remember to notice the lack of contraceptives in the house he calls home while he does not provide any counter measures himself wherever he goes out to entertain his girl; this is a slip up of himself.

MC should not and would not force pills down his girl throat, regardless of the righteousness of his plea or what the right thing to do is for Foxy or for Christ a girl who is so devoted to so many other people she forgot to take better care of herself and now MC is picking up the slack for both of them- while Steven, who we see more of, as he has his girl all over the soccer babes, hr be the one who should protect this investmen of himself adn his girl into the continued well being and fit top condition of the soccer girls they endorse day in and day out - even more so than others, if we take into account the talks Christ a wonderful girl has with her brother and his bethrothed.

Crista also just happens to be my fave girl in the cast as well. Of all of them, she's the most "damsel in distress" that my white knight ass gravitates towards.
This game calls out MC for being a white night rather early in the plot line so we know exactly waht is what. Dawn getting a mental breakdown precisely as MC was supposed to be her white night, but he ends up to be just a hero who swoops in and then swoops right back out, leaving her in this situation she seems to wallow into all by her lonesome self.

Make no mistake tho - MC always finds his damsel in distress - the working girl in the very beginning, Dylan of all the drug dealing pimps out there, Foxy, Amira, mom of Amira, Christ a wonderful girl, Dawn, the bride to be ...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes