RPGM Completed Complete Ecchi Summer Vacation in Oneshota Town [1.07] [IOLITE]

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
1702879150974.png 1702879584479.png
I think this is date and month? and below is it energy bar? Anyway its not translated or is it just me?
This as well.

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
wow this game is a hidden gem , i mean who bother to go to translation tab if you are non english speaker

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon I erased and redownloaded here is what happened.
I redownload the orginal file from dlsite,in the folder in www folder they are only two files save and captures.
I'm not sure what that means. The steps are straightforward.

1. DL game from DLsite
2. Download Patch
3. Copy patch www folder and paste in Game folder. Replace All. Done.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I'm not sure what that means. The steps are straightforward.

1. DL game from DLsite
2. Download Patch
3. Copy patch www folder and paste in Game folder. Replace All. Done.
It means there are no data,dataex,img,js folders in the www folder when downloading the original of 1.51.Which means there is nothing to replace to begin with (in 1.51) dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It means there are no data,dataex,img,js folders in the www folder when downloading the original of 1.51.Which means there is nothing to replace to begin with (in 1.51) dazedanon
Ohhh thats right, the DLSite version is encrypted out of the box. You need to decrypt it first.

Download that, run it, select the exe for the game. It will unpack everything. Then you can apply the patch in the unpacked folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Ohhh thats right, the DLSite version is encrypted out of the box. You need to decrypt it first.

Download that, run it, select the exe for the game. It will unpack everything. Then you can apply the patch in the unpacked folder.
Thanks a lot! by the way can we use a local hosted openai api for your translation tool? I have a game suggestion for you by the way if you are interested.I didn't know you could play an exe file with the files encrypted.That's better!!!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks a lot! by the way can we use a local hosted openai api for your translation tool? I have a game suggestion for you by the way if you are interested.
Currently there's no code in place for it but people have modified it before.

You can suggest anything you like. Just know there's no promises I pick anything up.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021

You can suggest anything you like. Just know there's no promises I pick anything up.
dazedanon I see no problem in that,that's common sense ^^
I think the thread was deleted I can't find it on the forum X/ not sure why.
NTR WARNING!! for those who don't like that

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021

By the way if you are interested there is this one too NTR from pin-point if you like it,if you don't then just ignore it ^^