• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete Ecchi Summer Vacation in Oneshota Town [1.07] [IOLITE]

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1701821490417.png

Overview:
The town of "Onemoroda Town (Oneshota Town)" is a nicely balanced city that is neither too urban nor too rural. The protagonist, "Boku" is a boy who lives in such a town. The day before summer vacation begins, I am shown a naughty video by my best friend "Takeru," which starts to stir up restless feelings within me.
And now that summer vacation has begun, there are many attractive women around me, like the older girl next door, a gal, a slightly silly student council president, and my friend's mother.
What will become of the summer vacation for a boy awakening to his sexuality...?​

Original Title: おねショタ町のえっちな夏休み
Developer: IOLITE
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.07
Language: English ( )
Store:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Patch:
Patch runs on latest version. No promises it works with older versions.

R7: DO NOT ASK FOR OR POST THE GAME

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Profile is not translated since too many images.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
If you want the original Japanese text back. .

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
Whats the error.
no error, if you copy and paste the patch it doesnt ask to replace anything, not even the www folder. its like it doesnt count the files as replacing anything. Ive played lots of games and used alot of translation patches, this seems like its not replacing anything at all.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I applied the patch to v1.40 (25 Aug 2022). It seems to work fine for the most part, with only achievements as a thing-I-expected-to-be-translated-but-isn't. I can find the untranslated lines in plugins.js of the patch, so I don't think it's an error from using an old version.

Reactions: Zenius

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I applied the patch to v1.40 (25 Aug 2022). It seems to work fine for the most part, with only achievements as a thing-I-expected-to-be-translated-but-isn't. I can find the untranslated lines in plugins.js of the patch, so I don't think it's an error from using an old version.
Didn't translate achievements since they would have to be TLed by hand. They are in plugins.js if anyone is interested.
no error, if you copy and paste the patch it doesnt ask to replace anything, not even the www folder. its like it doesnt count the files as replacing anything. Ive played lots of games and used alot of translation patches, this seems like its not replacing anything at all.
If no prompt to replace anything then you aren't extracting to the right place. You should be dragging the `www` to the main game folder like so.

1701878090892.png

1701878159115.png

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
Didn't translate achievements since they would have to be TLed by hand. They are in plugins.js if anyone is interested.

If no prompt to replace anything then you aren't extracting to the right place. You should be dragging the `www` to the main game folder like so.

View attachment 3148427

View attachment 3148431
I'll try again when I get home at night. Might be doing it wrong but when I downloaded it from the dlsite it didn't have the any of those files except the www.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Just a heads up.

the Japanese RPGmaker game from DLsite originally comes boxed/heavily archived.

applying the english patch on the archived version will not work,
you'll need to extract or unpack it before patching it----->look up a program called "EnigmaVBUnpacker" .

Last edited:

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
Just a heads up.

the Japanese RPGmaker game from DLsite originally comes boxed/heavily archived.

applying the english patch on the archived version will not work,
you'll need to extract or unpack it before patching it----->look up a program called "EnigmaVBUnpacker" .
This makes more sense and is likely my problem. I'll try this once I get home, thank you!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Fixed an issue with facial expressions not working.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
ran into a quest breaking bug. im playing Ver 1.51, aka the latest version.

Yui's festival sex scene after sex it doesn't skip to the next day. im stuck and unable to move away from the secret location map.
it worked fine in the unpatched version.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
ran into a quest breaking bug. im playing Ver 1.51, aka the latest version.

Yui's festival sex scene after sex it doesn't skip to the next day. im stuck and unable to move away from the secret location map.
it worked fine in the unpatched version.
Can you send your save?