• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I know what it is to cut costs, to save working time etc... but what I see in the new update is pure mockery of people
and showing them the middle finger. I turned on the game on the saves from the previous version and every now and then I had a message like this...

1.jpg

I checked the folders of both versions. From the first picture of the game.

day20_waking_up 1.jpeg

To the last image from the game...

day20_dylan_ellie 770.jpeg
In version 0.195, the game had more than 6200 images. EXACTLY the same content in version 0.200 counts 3515 images.
Almost half of the photos have gone to shit. Anyone know the exact reasons for making idiots out of people ?

EDIT:
A simple example. Four images of a sleeping Sophia in previous versions, the time on the alarm clock changes, and one image in the new version.
There is nothing to think about "Parkernfc", the math is inexorable. Numbers are numbers, unless it's too hard for you
Day20_1_1_Sophias_sleeping-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day20_1_1_Sophias_sleeping-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg Day20_1_2_Sophias_sleeping-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day20_1_2_Sophias_sleeping-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg

Last edited:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I hope LP removes the side characters like museum guys, Vickie,...
LP won't do anything that people want.

He'll keep pumping out useless updates that go nowhere that nobody wants. He'll probably introduce a whole new lot of side characters soon. Who won't ever do anything but grope. Delaying the main story further.

I mean Triple A and Indie studio projects are released in full in less time than it's taking AWAM to be completed. At this point I am sure L&P doesn't want to complete the game.

He clearly has no end game nor no plan on the game.

Reactions: Mars88

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I hope LP removes the side characters like museum guys, Vickie,...
Why would anyone the museum guys when this is the best chance to get something out of it since it is like a one night stand. When Sophia stopped the only reason was because of realtionships and dealing with it. With the museum guys there is no such relationship AT ALL. And Patricia is also there to encourage and when they involve alcohol it will be fantastic.

What I do not need however is another update with Sophia and ellie which will basically be the same without logan and the other guy , Jsut go to sex ed or he old guys....

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I also have stopped sponsoring this developer, so I cannot participate in the voting process.
I rely on the information provided by Dr.SigmundFap.

I calculate the instantaneous vote count by subtracting the previous cumulative vote count from the last cumulative vote count.

And below is the result.
View attachment 3603615
It's fine ..I can understand the vote count..and the reason behind this kind of voting is because LP gave more screentime to the ones where sophia interacted and achieved filthy points.

I will give you an example..everyone started playing the game to see sophia having sex right with anyone? And LP developed part 1 in such a way where Sophia will get more filthy points with her 6/7 times interactions with Dylan and sam where story was also a little bit sexy and cuck rather than let's say 1 time interaction with janitor in school ..No one has seen janitor in any other update.

So if I will ask for a vote with whom do you want to see sophia sex with? Obvious answer will be Dylan and sam because in every interaction sophia crosses the boundary little by little and started opening up with them close to some sexual content. If LP would have given janitor interaction with sophia in school 6/7 times in part 1 or with luggage moving guys ...the votes would have been equal.

That's why I said voting is fraud and stupid...but still few people voted to see sex with janitor and luggage guys lol because obviously it will be naughty irrespective to screentime given to them.

If you divide the votes on the basis of renders developed by LP for Dylan appearance and janitor appearance in part 1 of the game, you will get almost equal votes for all characters. And probably more if he would have showed more intimate interaction of sophia with janitor/luggage guys in part 1. I am just surprised that even if janitor appearance is for 5 scene he got vote as compared to Dylan appearance in 999 scenes.

The main goal of everyone was to see sophia sex that's all..they just voted on the basis of with whom they could see that as early as possible depending on Sophia's daily schedule and with whom she spend more time with.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's fine ..I can understand the vote count..and the reason behind this kind of voting is because LP gave more screentime to the ones where sophia interacted and achieved filthy points.

I will give you an example..everyone started playing the game to see sophia having sex right with anyone? And LP developed part 1 in such a way where Sophia will get more filthy points with her 6/7 times interactions with Dylan and sam where story was also a little bit sexy and cuck rather than let's say 1 time interaction with janitor in school ..No one has seen janitor in any other update.

So if I will ask for a vote with whom do you want to see sophia sex with? Obvious answer will be Dylan and sam because in every interaction sophia crosses the boundary little by little and started opening up with them close to some sexual content. If LP would have given janitor interaction with sophia in school 6/7 times in part 1 or with luggage moving guys ...the votes would have been equal.

That's why I said voting is fraud and stupid...but still few people voted to see sex with janitor and luggage guys lol because obviously it will be naughty irrespective to screentime given to them.

If you divide the votes on the basis of renders developed by LP for Dylan appearance and janitor appearance in part 1 of the game, you will get almost equal votes for all characters. And probably more if he would have showed more intimate interaction of sophia with janitor/luggage guys in part 1. I am just surprised that even if janitor appearance is for 5 scene he got vote as compared to Dylan appearance in 999 scenes.

The main goal of everyone was to see sophia sex that's all..they just voted on the basis of with whom they could see that as early as possible depending on Sophia's daily schedule and with whom she spend more time with.
I have doubts about whether the results of this vote are trustworthy.
The reason is that Clark, Alicia, and Jack received more votes than usual.

However, I don't want to doubt the reason for this other than the 'inflow of new users'.

What I doubt about voting is whether this developer reflects the voting results fairly and accurately in the game.
- This developer slightly modified the costume after the costume vote ended.
(Or the monitored image and the output image were slightly different.)
- This developer did not accept the final result after the face voting was over.
(The vote was 'Keep the original', but this developer did what he wanted.)
- Tyler/Larry are not on the voting list.
- Clark was ranked high in the polls, but we know he won't be back for a long time.
-Patricia maintains her high vote total in her poll results, but we haven't seen her in a long time.
(I know Patricia will be back, but this was scheduled and had nothing to do with the outcome of the vote.)

Another thing is whether sponsors are provided with accurate information.
-Because Clark won't be back for a long time, he got a lot of votes even though the votes were meaningless.
-Emma is almost into the scrapping process, but she's still getting votes.
- If you look at the Patreon page, there are an average of 50 people active on it. (Total sponsors are 2000)

Lastly, in the short time I've been active on this forum, I've never seen an instantaneous vote chart.
- As mentioned earlier, cumulative votes do not properly reflect the public sentiment of voters.
- I suspect this is because this developer does not provide it.
(This makes me suspect that this developer is not valuing the votes, or at least not looking at them closely.)

Jul 6, 2023
_________________________+++++++++++++++++____________________________________________________

Kind of a poll question here....

Which looks more "real?" Yes we know what looks much better but let's just ask what looks real.

A woman hitting in her 40s and having 2 kids but stays in shape? Or the idealized imagine of a MILF? Honestly I could do both with playing the game. One more the fantasy fiction and the other more leaning on the side of reality such as the game plots currently are
IF U REALLY WANT THAT !!REAL!! .....by now she is 50 years old and looks like shit. While Dillon at age of 30 is still a monkey without brain, a virgin who still ask Sophia can he suck those 50 old crappy silicone of her.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I have doubts about whether the results of this vote are trustworthy.
The reason is that Clark, Alicia, and Jack received more votes than usual.

However, I don't want to doubt the reason for this other than the 'inflow of new users'.

What I doubt about voting is whether this developer reflects the voting results fairly and accurately in the game.
- This developer slightly modified the costume after the costume vote ended.
(Or the monitored image and the output image were slightly different.)
- This developer did not accept the final result after the face voting was over.
(The vote was 'Keep the original', but this developer did what he wanted.)
- Tyler/Larry are not on the voting list.
- Clark was ranked high in the polls, but we know he won't be back for a long time.
-Patricia maintains her high vote total in her poll results, but we haven't seen her in a long time.
(I know Patricia will be back, but this was scheduled and had nothing to do with the outcome of the vote.)

Another thing is whether sponsors are provided with accurate information.
-Because Clark won't be back for a long time, he got a lot of votes even though the votes were meaningless.
-Emma is almost into the scrapping process, but she's still getting votes.
- If you look at the Patreon page, there are an average of 50 people active on it. (Total sponsors are 2000)

Lastly, in the short time I've been active on this forum, I've never seen an instantaneous vote chart.
- As mentioned earlier, cumulative votes do not properly reflect the public sentiment of voters.
- I suspect this is because this developer does not provide it.
(This makes me suspect that this developer is not valuing the votes, or at least not looking at them closely.)
The thing is we should not put any logic on story and votes/filthy points/goodwife points means nothing.

LP will develop the story the way he want. With whoever he wants...he did gave a rough idea about playday that he has planned...now there will be no logic if Sophia give handjob to Dylan and not to Tyler or sophia will lick Ellie pussy and not Patricia pussy lol ...there will be no logic... offcourse sponsors will give you stupid reason or excuse of why she did it with Ellie and why not with Patricia...Or why she did with Sam and Dylan and not with Tyler. But the answer will be same.. that's how LP want to be. Lol ...now if someone likes LP way they will praise and if someone doesn't like LP way they will criticize.
Like Sophia already touching strangers dick nowadays and she already started giving blowjob like pussy licking with Ellie...so in 2nd side job, sophia can give blowjob /handjob to all kids or she will not.. it's on LP...He already said full sex of sophia will be in Patricia playday..so the most everyone can see with tutoring kids or upcoming updates is blowjob or handjob or boobjob or foot job or lesbian or 69 kinda stuffs with Sam or Ellie in the next update...rest of the time if sam goes further with sophia, she will start saying it's wrong it's wrong and come back to her senses.

Last edited:

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
DoL is the dumbed down version of AWAM for Patreon. L&P can't officially distribute AWAM via Patreon as it's breaking their ToS due to incest and underage content, so he's using DoL as a front. Subscribers get a link to the official AWAM version.

You don't want to play DoL. It's AWAM without the content most people want to see, and nothing really makes sense.
thanks for explaining

EchartC

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone know what's the next update gonna be? Is it spa event for the path without Logan or the events will progress further during the day ?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
In version 0.195, the game had more than 6200 images. EXACTLY the same content in version 0.200 counts 3515 images.
Almost half of the photos have gone to shit. Anyone know the exact reasons for making idiots out of people ?

EDIT:
A simple example. Four images of a sleeping Sophia in previous versions, the time on the alarm clock changes, and one image in the new version.
There is nothing to think about "Parkernfc", the math is inexorable. Numbers are numbers, unless it's too hard for you
View attachment 3603794 View attachment 3603795 View attachment 3603796 View attachment 3603797
I checked 0.190 and 0.195. I had 2 pics in these versions (6:59 and 7:00 hours). And I still have 2 pics in 0.200.

There was never 6200 images at any moment in AWAM2. The organization of files have changed in 0.195. My guess is, for some reason, you have maybe installed your 0.195 over your old 0.190 (always a bad idea) and so, have some images in both the old location and the new location.

"but what I see in the new update is pure mockery of people and showing them the middle finger."
"Anyone know the exact reasons for making idiots out of people ?"
"Numbers are numbers, unless it's too hard for you"
Hum hum...

How do you achieve that? What do you exactly do?

Image names having changed you can actually see this kind of error with old saves. But the first image loaded from the save is automatically fixed, so you shouldn't see that by just loading a save. If you decide to rollback after loading an old save, you'll see these errors for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan5k74 and xxxorro

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Is there a way for Dylan and Amber scene, but for Ellie not to forgive Logan... or does it always need Dylan to stay and advise her not to forgive him?
It's just that Amber won't be available then...

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is there a way for Dylan and Amber scene, but for Ellie not to forgive Logan... or does it always need Dylan to stay and advise her not to forgive him?
It's just that Amber won't be available then...
No, Ellie doesn't forgive Logan only if Dylan is present (so no Amber scene).

• Sad
Reactions: Zero919

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I don't see the point in following any certain paths in this game. I just open it up and play it selecting all the choices. If i missed anything, I go to the gallery, unlock that shit, and play that one too.

I've been following this game since the dawn of time, I no longer want to get into all the messy branches anymore!

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes