• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In total, she's gotten cummed on once, kissed 3 people, jerked off two dicks, and ate one vagina and had her boobs sucked on 3 times. All within like... 12 hours? Maybe even less. From late last night (game time) to mid-morning in this update?
I think this game goes by play day..not 12 hours..but yes the time you've mentioned if I include Sam update and Dylan update it was released on 2022 Sam romance I think.
And this game has gone through 7 years of development....it doesn't matter if story wise he cover only 2 hours ..so by this logic if you want him to slow down as he did for first 5 years before that then yea you can request him. By this time now I think most people want sophia to get fully corrupted...it's funny you are counting dick touch and kiss as an "erotic scene" or main highlight of the update that sophia kissed lol.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On which world you are calling Dylan pov and sophia pov are straight version?? Most of the tease scene of those update revolving around lesbian content...I would say during Dylan update too Ellie had got better lesbian scene than this Ellie/sophia update. Yes it was from Dylan POV but beside last blowjob scene, all hot scenes are lesbian... Similarly this update you can say it's Sophia POV but it is Ellie storyline and it is lesbian route...he mentioned in his PD sheet too...this update is the first lesbian sex scene of sophia....I only find pussy licking scene but that's what he said it is "first lesbian sex scen" on his PD sheet of Sophia/Ellie (Logan path) .
And you will see 2 years eventually...last Dylan update I think he started making since april and released on January and this one he released on let's say April ...so most lesbian dominated scene took 1 year...now he will release sophia/Ellie path probably by Xmas..you will see it will take 2 year of time eventually..by this time may 2025 the story will be around where he will be working on tutoring kids/old men side job....and after that again sophia/Patricia update will be there..it may have both lesbian and straight content. But obviously LP will initiate with lesbian content only.
Are you saying that Dylan/Sophia, Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Christine isn't straight content?

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Are you saying that Dylan/Sophia, Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Christine isn't straight content?
Those are straight yes..but there were lesbian content too ..the main highlight of the dylan update was that bottle game and that was mostly lesbian with scissoring and all. But anyways yes if you're lesbian fan , I can say you can ask for more lesbian content.. because the straight content you mentioned was not even close to be counted as scene..Dylan /sophia yes you can count that but other scenes are just meh ...I mean after 7 years if you're counting dick touch /boob touch/ kiss scene as a "big orgasmic scene" in straight content category then I think yea this game is peanut.
And I don't count Dylan as main character of the game...I know LP say he is MC now..but to me he is not MC. Whatever he do is teen sex , and not cheating wife/incest scene.. that's why I only count Dylan/sophia scene only. Even if LP launch full penetration sex of Dylan and Christine in the next update..I will not count it as a part of the game. I mean come on, people got so desperate for sex that they are counting amber/Christine content with Dylan as scene now ... that's the main thing where I said before that LP story has completely lost it's path (cheating wife/incest).

Just an example if let's say tomorrow LP shows Dylan/ maid sex and Dylan/Sam gay sex..it doesn't contribute anything towards cheating wife or incest storyline..no matter if LP justify by saying Dylan is MC of the story...these are side stories and it's not required for a wife and mother game.. it's waste of time. People got so desperate for sex from this novel because of LP's milking illogical story that even if LP gives them patricia sex with any random guys they will get satisfied even when it doesn't contribute anything towards the main story progress. This is the one of the thing that lower the standard of this game. And if it will continue, the game will be ruined which it already did. Hail to the demand of supporters of milking machine.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
can someone explain me what's an "DOL"version? and is there any scene difference between "DOL"& "AWAM"?
DoL is the dumbed down version of AWAM for Patreon. L&P can't officially distribute AWAM via Patreon as it's breaking their ToS due to incest and underage content, so he's using DoL as a front. Subscribers get a link to the official AWAM version.

You don't want to play DoL. It's AWAM without the content most people want to see, and nothing really makes sense.

Reactions: mahin007

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
the main highlight of the dylan update was that bottle game and that was mostly lesbian with scissoring and all
Most people would argue that the highlight of that update was the Dylan+Christine blowjob/ Ellie watching and masurbating scene with animations. Well, that is unless you're more into lesbian content.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Most people would argue that the highlight of that update was the Dylan+Christine blowjob/ Ellie watching and masurbating scene with animations. Well, that is unless you're more into lesbian content.
Yea obviously...the issue is not lesbian/straight content ...issue is diverting the story..he spent like 6 months to bring this Dylan update saying it's 600+ renders right. And all his teaser were about that bottle spinning game in those time..so obviously that was the main attraction.....but again different angle straight scene is of dylan/christine blowjob while ellie masturbate. LP now say whole family is MC...and people want different storyline where dylan is MC and Ellie is MC...that's what i said the story is already ruined.

Those should be side story and could have been developed after main Sophia's story ends...make dylan and ellie fuck the whole town...make dylan and ellie get married in future lol...these are side story and it doesnt effect sophia incest story with dylan/ellie...But again, I dont want to hurt fans who want to deep dive in individual character of Dylan and Ellie and argue about dylan / ellie relationship. I dont give a fuck about how relationship goes between dylan and ellie unless they come in between main sophia storyline. I mean does it need 600+ renders update to improve dylan/ellie relationship? To me it was the biggest waste of time...maybe for teen sex fans and side story fans they want more content on that. But this is one of the reason where main story took a detour.

Whenever I see sophia talks to dylan/ellie in any update...I believe that update is going to be useless now because dylan and ellie themselves has alot of relationship with other characters ...There will be alot of ifs and buts and alot of expectation about sex scene in that like dylan/chrisine or dylan/amber or ellie/logan or ellie/christine or sophia/dylan or sophia/ellie etc...just in case if LP build Sophia update with Dylan and Ellie...if you will try to move the story forward with 3/4 MC and 100 side characters... the result will be shit because in the end he will give only one scene out of 100 possibilities and rest of the scene will be disappointment because he will leave the scene in boobshow/dick touch tease. Like in recent one..sophia is not shy to show boobs or give handjob or blowjob..but he leave sophia tyler scene to dick touch because it's Sophia/ellie storyline because handjob/bj will require more renders and need more time.

I am just interested in the main storyline i.e. Sophia storyline (less interested towards incest and more interested in cheating wife) but the updates are stuck in teenage sex fantasy because now we have 3 MC out of which 2 are teenagers. I would suggest just stick to 1 MC and finish the story....then he can release side story of dylan and ellie individually.

Last edited:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
DoL is the dumbed down version of AWAM for Patreon. L&P can't officially distribute AWAM via Patreon as it's breaking their ToS due to incest and underage content, so he's using DoL as a front. Subscribers get a link to the official AWAM version.

You don't want to play DoL. It's AWAM without the content most people want to see, and nothing really makes sense.
AWAM is content that most people don't want to see and nothing makes sense.

I take it this is another update that provides very little and doesn't tie into the overall story?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I am just interested in the main storyline i.e. Sophia storyline (less interested towards incest and more interested in cheating wife) but the updates are stuck in teenage sex fantasy because now we have 3 MC out of which 2 are teenagers. I would suggest just stick to 1 MC and finish the story....then he can release side story of dylan and ellie individually.
It's stuck with incest and teenage sex fantasies because of this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most want to see Sophia with Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Aiden, 2nd Side Job, and Patricia as they are the top 5 on his last 3 polls over the years.

Last edited:

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Played the update.I liked it but one fact upsets me,that you have to wait half a year until the next update.And I’ll also say from myself if animation takes 30-40 percent of the time to create an update.then to hell with it!!

Reactions: RCC14

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_________________________+++++++++++++++++____________________________________________________

Kind of a poll question here....

Which looks more "real?" Yes we know what looks much better but let's just ask what looks real.

A woman hitting in her 40s and having 2 kids but stays in shape? Or the idealized imagine of a MILF? Honestly I could do both with playing the game. One more the fantasy fiction and the other more leaning on the side of reality such as the game plots currently are

Reactions: hzjujk

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It's stuck with incest and teenage sex fantasies because of this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most want to see Sophia with Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Aiden, 2nd Side Job, and Patricia as they are the top 5 on his last 3 polls over the years.
The poll itself is dumbest/ fraud thing to show....if he already present that playday sheet what he planned to ..why doing poll??? ..The thing is all of them were subscribers even I was there as one of the ex subscriber at one time in past and i clicked on every option beside the husband lol because i wanted to see cheating wife path...I never thought that time that dylan ellie will become MC and now dylan ellie will have their own relationship storyline....that poll was for sophia and every subscriber was interested to see sophia sex with everyone...even with the one that got lowest poll.

Everyone paid LP to see sophia sex scene with all characters..and he started developing one scene per 4.5 months on an avg after 5 years of story and that too with slow burn. That time there was filth point and we thought that once sophia crosses certain filth point she will get frank with everyone eventually....but now that filth point/goodwife points means nothing. He just picked up top 4 and streteching the story where sophia is saying its wrong its wrong its wrong ....and stop the scene at dick touch..not even to full sex..if he provide 2 full sex in each update then he could cover sophia storyline with more characters.

He do polling on those characters and update different... i dont think cathy or postman sex will be mentioned there in LP playday planned sheet. But still people voted to see that...doesnt matter if it does not got that much high votes but still people paid for it right. If he show dylan ellie for 100000 renders and postman story for 5 renders..obviously people will choose dylan ellie more in voting.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes