• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
actually not the answer I was looking for, but thanks.

I have to create a translation.txt file, copy the original text from the auto translator, and put the "good english" corresponding.

As for the UI unfortunately, my guess is that those are image files, so someone who know how to make those is needed for a good translation.

The best I could do to translate the game would be to use MTL and correct the text according to the context, but I can't do a good translation, I have 0 knowledge of Japanese.

Reactions: Arabi1

Antonium

May 24, 2018
I read the comments and went in expecting it to work somewhat better after running the patchers but one of them said that it wouldn't even work... Someone really needs to clean this up. Also, when you go to eat with her the game freezes...

Reactions: ItaYoro
Feb 1, 2022
I know someone might ask about an Android version/port that might be impossible to get, so I'll try to help. This game can be run on 2 emulators that I tested, the first is called mobox, where you will use a terminal to emulate a computer and the second is winlator, an application to emulate a computer. I'll tell you one thing, even if you can open and run the game, it is not relatively "playable", and you must be patient, as the emulator's communication with Java is poor, may end up with black screens and crashes, if you make a mistake with the emulator settings, then don't expect to run the game at 60 FPS, it also takes a long time to open. Here are images of my test, remembering that not all cell phones can run this.
The first photo is on the mobox emulator, and the second is on winlator Screenshot_20240504-195712.png Screenshot_20240504-201241.png

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Dayum son, this is a grind. but this grind is special, because you cant read the abilities to buy to make it easier for you...

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
Dayum son, this is a grind. but this grind is special, because you cant read the abilities to buy to make it easier for you...
Hello,

This game is made by me, but I cannot say that officially because of dlsite rules. I will release a 100% english version soon. Thank you for playing my game.

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
actually not the answer I was looking for, but thanks.

I have to create a translation.txt file, copy the original text from the auto translator, and put the "good english" corresponding.

As for the UI unfortunately, my guess is that those are image files, so someone who know how to make those is needed for a good translation.

The best I could do to translate the game would be to use MTL and correct the text according to the context, but I can't do a good translation, I have 0 knowledge of Japanese.
Yes, they are images because unity formatting was weird, sorry. I will release a 100% english version soon.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
30DaysLifeWithMySister-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
If there are ways you think I can improve in the future, please tell me. Also bad boys for playing this for free but I won't take down the download links, I am not that kind of person.
It's kind of hard to give any feedback given the fact that most of the game is still in Japanese. Once an English version is released then people will be able to give suggestions on how to improve the game.

P.S. thanks for not taking down the links. I know it must suck to have the game you worked hard on be pirated but the reality is a lot of people (Including myself) wouldn't buy the game even if there was no option to pirate it. I'm sure that is not true for some people and that probably doesn't make you feel better as a developer but I wouldn't buy any games on this site even if that was the only option. So you are probably not missing out on very many sales. (Though I can only really speak for myself)

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
It's kind of hard to give any feedback given the fact that most of the game is still in Japanese. Once an English version is released then people will be able to give suggestions on how to improve the game.

P.S. thanks for not taking down the links. I know it must suck to have the game you worked hard on be pirated but the reality is a lot of people (Including myself) wouldn't buy the game even if there was no option to pirate it. I'm sure that is not true for some people and that probably doesn't make you feel better as a developer but I wouldn't buy any games on this site even if that was the only option. So you are probably not missing out on very many sales. (Though I can only really speak for myself)
I didn't originally plan on releasing an english version because I am japanese and released in japan but seeing the amount of downloads on gofile (never expected it to get so many) for this page made me plan on it. Don't worry about my sales, I make and draw these games for fun. I was drawing on an old screenless tablet and a free drawing program, so those will be improved with the current sales (^_^ゞ

I will officially release the english version on dlsite, and will probably drop a patch file here to turn it in english, but that depends on what my colleague says about leaking our own thing m(_ _)m

Thank you

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I didn't originally plan on releasing an english version because I am japanese and released in japan but seeing the amount of downloads on gofile (never expected it to get so many) for this page made me plan on it. Don't worry about my sales, I make and draw these games for fun. I was drawing on an old screenless tablet and a free drawing program, so those will be improved with the current sales (^_^ゞ

I will officially release the english version on dlsite, and will probably drop a patch file here to turn it in english, but that depends on what my colleague says about leaking our own thing m(_ _)m

Thank you
It is all about marketing yourself outside of your market. That is one reason why piracy is created anyway.

Reactions: dinopara

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
If there are ways you think I can improve in the future, please tell me. Also bad boys for playing this for free but I won't take down the download links, I am not that kind of person.
Can you please add a option to display the text faster, thank you

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes