• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1714818783994.png

Overview:
The protagonist, who has been living alone in his parents' apartment for a year, suddenly receives a phone call from his parents with unexpected news. His younger sister has decided to attend school in town, and since you don't pay rent and have an extra room anyway, he is told to let her live with him without complaint. It is a good thing for the protagonist to be able to live under the same roof with his favorite sister, isn't it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Original Title: 30日間 ~ 妹との生活
Developer: PillowCase
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1714820184725.png 1714820262222.png 1714820366913.png 1714820310037.png

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Anyway to resize the window? I mean I'll probably drop this soon since auto translate is a fucking nightmare but before I do not needing to play in full screen would be nice.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Aight how is this even allowed here? Needs an internet connection to translate, UI is untranslated, skill tree is untranslated.
Like don't get me wrong, I love a jank translation a lot more than most people but this is practically unplayable unless you can read Japanese. I'm getting more translation from google lens off of my phone than I am from the translation plugin.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Though I played a lot of this sister thing, but damn those pics tell me this time is different.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Buggy mess of a game. That's without the MTL poetry that would rival Poe

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Aight how is this even allowed here? Needs an internet connection to translate, UI is untranslated, skill tree is untranslated.
Like don't get me wrong, I love a jank translation a lot more than most people but this is practically unplayable unless you can read Japanese. I'm getting more translation from google lens off of my phone than I am from the translation plugin.
It used to be a rule here that any translated games had to be FULLY translated (all characters, all scenes, all UI) or they could not be posted.
Somebody changed that, and this (along with almost every "translated" game posted since) is the result.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes