Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I will take it in good faith:
Nah, dude. I didn't speak solely and only about hentai games. I spoke about normal games. And only Stelar Blade had actually sexy girls and not some ugly shit.
1716019839602.png
1716019863000.png

Another example of girls well done in 2024. Also, I know my writing can "sound" (if that makes any sense :ROFLMAO: ) like I am being pretentious, but I don't mean to sound like that. So, thanks for trying to see the good in my words instead of actively seeking the worst meaning of them (there is people like that).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Pretty annoying, way too much thing to be aware of, and no way to turn off the washing machine, so now im stuck

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wtf is wrong with this game? even with cheats its always game-over.
the english is bad as well.
sure, the fk DEV know how to play it, and maybe he enjoy that the user fail all the fk time.
hints say something that don't work. clicking the fk remote do nothing. and eventually she will take it and sleep.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
wtf is wrong with this game? even with cheats its always game-over.
the english is bad as well.
sure, the fk DEV know how to play it, and maybe he enjoy that the user fail all the fk time.
hints say something that don't work. clicking the fk remote do nothing. and eventually she will take it and sleep.
True essence of NTR, even the game is cucking you.

• Haha
Reactions: Extrazzz and Davos2

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what is "ton"? I mean if I give her until almost full, it will not help.
if I give more, she need to pee and it will reset.

also, what is the correct route.
if she win he do pushups otherwise earcleaning.
and u get that easily, but its not over, they will play again
and that will always result in gameover. no matter if she is sober or drunk.

Last edited:

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Huh, literally the WORST game experience I ever had... It is impossible to figure out what the dev was thinking and what the game expects from the player.

The UI is criminally bad, unrecognizable icons doing god knows what (actually I'm not even sure where one icon ends and the other starts), no hint which part of the screen is clickable and which not, you have no clue who is who (the mobile chat has no faces and no pop-up names when you hover over the characters), the "skip" button often doesn't work at all, and the so called "cheat" does not help in progressing the game, just makes things worse if that's even possible. Even if the UI weren't that terrible, the game is unplayable because her actions are confusingly inconsistent with the progress bars below... Mood is above 90, yet she just leaves if I offer her a drink? WTF?

If someone wants to take a look at the gallery without running the game, they are located in "www/movies" and all animations can be played in a browser.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
apart from the terrible UI the story is netorare and not netorase.
it start as nts, but its the typical ntr with the bastard and arrogant dude with superman stamina and huge cock.
and he enjoy stealing the GF from his fake-friendship. the ending is that the Mc is abandoned.
the censorship is too much and it ruins the experience.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes