rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
but is it -rare or -rase though?
Is this netorare? That title makes me think its netorase.
Starts -rase, ends -rare.

After dealing with the false positive of the -en exe and exempting it, played the game a bit. Lot of it cycles around getting the GF to drink, pee, then state things before she gets back to progress the -rase play under influence.

Don't have the time to waste, used the save on page 1, the gallery plays things out well and the scenes are decent for this kind of game. Definitely using one of the common 3D poser software out there. The GF is quite hot and the sex animations are good, PS1/Tomb Raider graphics is not this. Maybe looks like it because it runs in a very small window. The one major fix the game should have is to widen the game window by like 2 or 3 times, it would look much better.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
this is why i have trust issues
Ehh, most NTR games handle netorase like that. Gems like Maria's Cuckolding Report series don't come along often, probably because a lot of fans that are really into cuckoldry chase after the shame of losing control in netorase play. The BF in this game is still into it even at the end, an excited and befuddled cuck lmao.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Some people are like "Stay away from my girlfriend you ugly bastard!!!".

While others are like "NTR my girlfriend already you ugly bastard!!!".

Reactions: combige

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Why does the game lag so much? Whenever text appears, the game runs smoothly, but as soon as the text disappears from the screen, the animations slow down terribly!

Reactions: zackaacloude

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
Urg seriously Mekujira peaked with none of their other games have been half as good i think (if someone thinks i am wrong and they have other really good games please tell me, maybe i missed them or dismissed it to early), and the art suffered too.
i guess the circle do not want to spend a buck on any illustrator, then creator or writer themselves use default 3d models without animator make this horrible work. But people still buy it LOL, so prove it works?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes