4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
May 10, 2018
Understandable, not everyone wants to buy early access game. Keep in mind that they'll be increasing the price with each chapter.
!?
Excuse me!?

Can I have some proof because Imma go off and I don't want it to be for information that may not be true. surely they just wrote something that could be misconstrued as "were going to raise the price of the game every chapter'

Dixo03

May 8, 2022
It would already be necessary to succeed in decrypting the images in the game files, but I can't do it at the moment.

All the pictures are like this :

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Magnificent, this title is simply magnificent, the quality of the images, animations and voice acting is something that is rarely seen here.

The characters are very characteristic and charismatic, my favorite is without a doubt the queen, a complete shameless person who gave me a lot of fun from start to finish.

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
Can we get a skip button please, I'm here to fap, not to read.
Or is there a way to activate skip by myself manually, by adding a file?

Reactions: 654215

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
only 9 pages of save? I prefer to save every so often in some dialogue or scene that catches my attention so if I don't play it for a while when I review the saves I remember the facts.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Vaygren - Lustful Temptation Ep.1 Linux and Mac Port

Linux (TESTED ON UBUNTU 24.04) -

Mac (UNTESTED) -

I tried to make an Android version, but I wasn't able to figure it out, since I am a Ren'py/Python noob.

Reactions: VagiNalia
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes