4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
mastercuck Pretty much: all the image files - from CG to background to visual effects - just show a tiny logo with their website on it. Luckily (for me) the file sizes remain "intact".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Some devs man. Putting more effort into making the text unskippable than actually making the game fun.

Reactions: Diaz234

RedRumRunner

Feb 12, 2023
I think it's a false positive, that Win Def tag is often a false positive plus I've run Win Def, Malwarebytes, and Bitdefender and they've found nothing but I'm by no means an expert. Game seems really good but I'll probably wait for more updates and more traction to see if it is a repeated issue or if there is some info from the devs.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Cracked Steam games can generate that warning, at least from the very brief Google search I made. I agree that you should make a full scan of your computer, just in case.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
What do you mean by that? Have you found some way to bypass the encryption?
In regards to the first question: a quirk of mine. I like to take a peek at game folders as one of the "checkboxes" of how much content there potentially is; tend to do that after running into a few games that, for example, had a total size of 3GB which turned out to be over 2GB of audio (BGM, voiceovers, etc.).

As for the second question: I never cared to bother, actually - I am neither proficient, nor interested in doing that.

Oct 16, 2017
I'm curious to know how or even why they've managed to Obfuscate those images but nothing else. All the GUI, Sound, Text is able to be viewed and extracted per normal.
Interestingly enough, the game already has "protection" in place to prevent taking a peek at the extracted images.:unsure:

Kosmic Ink

Jul 8, 2022
Absolutely good visuals, nice to see a game that's voiced and English, and first episode was great with showing you each of the characters and their *quirks*. My only wish for this is game is that it is more than just a visual novel, hope to see some sort of combat or gameplay, but I won't complain if it stays the same. Hope this game gets completed

KatiaManagan

Apr 13, 2021
Is it just me or does it seem to run poorly

EDIT: I was experiencing slowdowns because of the shaders, not sure why but disabling them fixed it

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes