B10

Jun 25, 2017
I become Mayor before the last ver of developer
Ok then I got an error somewhere and I don't know where.
I checked now with the full redownloaded not edited soa.qsp and also there is the same error.
So there is a bug in the game atm when you become mayor yourself.

Last edited:

testmail45862

Mar 18, 2021
I am stuck in the idol contest and cannot get to the finals/awards ceremony.

Arina is already ranked 3 (so finished I think)
Riona has the Textbox with the Time is immature and not clickable and I don't know what to do next (happened right after releasing her from the basement)
Momona is finished (already cleared blackmail and fell in love - so finished I think)
Kirara, there is no option clickable left beside waiting, I escaped prison but then nothing left to do with her ?

What am I supposed to do next ?

Dec 15, 2020
Is there miss-able content that requires following a guide/making saves at choices, or can one muddle through and eventually see all the content?

B10

Jun 25, 2017

Riona has the Textbox with the Time is immature and not clickable and I don't know what to do next (happened right after releasing her from the basement)
Momona is finished (already cleared blackmail and fell in love - so finished I think)
Kirara, there is no option clickable left beside waiting, I escaped prison but then nothing left to do with her ?

There is something you need to do first to get the judge or the other 3rd idol to help you and that happens outside the building.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

testmail45862

Mar 18, 2021
There is something you need to do first to get the judge or the other 3rd idol to help you and that happens outside the building.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sry to ask again, but what is it that I have to do ?
Is it a story quest in school or hospital that is necessary to do ?

Because otherwise I tried to check most location at most time, especially restaurant and hotspring to find anything to happen but can't find it beside story quest I haven't done.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Sry to ask again, but what is it that I have to do ?
I use the program qgen qsp editor and then search in there for the the name under npc_attributes for the .name of the character by example $GJ.filename is the name used in the scripts for "Hirose Riona (Previous Year`s Champion)" and use that with control F to search further. Next to that you could go in the left menu to idol_event to find all the steps, with a little bit understanding at the right side you find then where to go.

Next to that I use qsp save editor 0.3 from this website to edit something that takes me to long to get.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Ok then I got an error somewhere and I don't know where.
I checked now with the full redownloaded not edited soa.qsp and also there is the same error.
So there is a bug in the game atm when you become mayor yourself.
the bug is when last transalation for the game is not suitable for the game, so it make the event when u beome mayor have bug

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

did u meet TIA for the last event of the previous champion

testmail45862

Mar 18, 2021
I use the program qgen qsp editor and then search in there for the the name under npc_attributes for the .name of the character by example $GJ.filename is the name used in the scripts for "Hirose Riona (Previous Year`s Champion)" and use that with control F to search further. Next to that you could go in the left menu to idol_event to find all the steps, with a little bit understanding at the right side you find then where to go.

Next to that I use qsp save editor 0.3 from this website to edit something that takes me to long to get.
Thank you, it was actually buggued because I released out of jail with less than 0 day left in prison because I exchanged too many certificates but the code only change the judge variable when you get out of jail exactly with 0 day left.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I checked your save data.
This. . . is the first case I've seen.
1) You already have political donations (USB drives).
2) You probably had your political donations stolen.
3) You are not working with Kevin Spacey.
4) In that case, I thought Arisu Huafei (Mayoral Candidate) would become the mayor, but it seems that is not the case.
Since no one can become mayor, the ending will not occur and therefore you will not be able to start over before the election.
Sorry, I couldn't think of a solution other than starting from the beginning.
wait....
there is a scene where he can get the USB stolen.
When you wait for hitomi tanaka in 502, there's a woman who claims to be a representative.
And you can give the USB to her.
I never took that path so I Don't know what happens.

PS: you can not be mayor.
how disappointing

and there's an arc in the bank after the robbery that leads to safe 2359 which turns out empty.
We really need a complete walkthrough.
Because they're not in the in game women list

Last edited:

huhu6969

Oct 25, 2019
In the Walk-through it states " Start by finding Tui Cai (from version 1.4). You can find her on the 69th floor of the Empire Building. " but she isn't there. Can someone help please?

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
Can someone help me? I´m missing something. I haven´t unlocked house of employee. I know it has something to do with bringing back the amateur streamer to the studio but how do i do that? Also the last option of the tv station director is locked. Does it have to do with the house of employee?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes