• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
OMG I'm cracking up at Ashley and Sarah in this update.
Ehh, I'm not sure I entirely trust Tsukiko. More and more alarm bells are going off with every interaction with her.

Reactions: Bingus Bongus

Calisar

May 26, 2020
So I'd been originally writing off trying to play this game after twice trying and losing interest due to a mix of the main character being a bit too much of an airhead / comic relief character and Victoria being insufferable, pulling the kinda shit I absolutely cant stand in a person, not saying I think any of her development is bad writing its just a way of handling conflict that makes me extremely uncomfortable and having the female lead do it for any lengthy period of time just seemed like it would be an awful experience personally.
However I recently played Tropicali and was really enjoying it and was surprised to see this was also by the same dev.
So what I was wondering is do things change at all or is what you get in the first bit more or less what you get for the whole ride?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So I'd been originally writing off trying to play this game after twice trying and losing interest due to a mix of the main character being a bit too much of an airhead / comic relief character and Victoria being insufferable, pulling the kinda shit I absolutely cant stand in a person, not saying I think any of her development is bad writing its just a way of handling conflict that makes me extremely uncomfortable and having the female lead do it for any lengthy period of time just seemed like it would be an awful experience personally.
However I recently played Tropicali and was really enjoying it and was surprised to see this was also by the same dev.
So what I was wondering is do things change at all or is what you get in the first bit more or less what you get for the whole ride?
The first bit is completely different compared to the rest of the AVN.

And any conflict with Victoria is resolved quickly and she becomes (really always was) the most passionate and compassionate companion possible. Proudly showcasing her devotion to her man.

And even tho she’s the first gf, there are quite a few „lead-LIs“ in the unlikely case you really can’t stand her even after seeing what happened.

CJ is much more complex than potrayed at first, the narrators (like Jamie) aren’t exactly reliable themself when it’s about their evaluation of CJs behavior and actions.

Nobody knows why he acts like that for the first 20, 25 chapters and what he’s gone through.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
OutOfTouch-3.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Calisar

May 26, 2020
The first bit is completely different compared to the rest of the AVN.

And any conflict with Victoria is resolved quickly and she becomes (really always was) the most passionate and compassionate companion possible. Proudly showcasing her devotion to her man.

And even tho she’s the first gf, there are quite a few „lead-LIs“ in the unlikely case you really can’t stand her even after seeing what happened.

CJ is much more complex than potrayed at first, the narrators (like Jamie) aren’t exactly reliable themself when it’s about their evaluation of CJs behavior and actions.

Nobody knows why he acts like that for the first 20, 25 chapters and what he’s gone through.
Thank you for the quick reply, I'll definitely give it another shot that all sounds quite promising.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There is a continuous character development throughout the story. This is true for every character, even those who look a bit like comic relief at first, or those who feel like sworn enemies.

For example I couldn't stand Ashley at first. Too high energy, too clingy. Eventually she hits you with the reasons of being that intense and I couldn't help but relate.

I think this is a common theme about the criticisms of the game. It takes a while to get coherent. Even the protagonist acts in ways that are very.. odd. The narration elements paint a picture which is pretty false. For example, when CJ first unlocks his powers, the narrator says that essentially all weakness is purged from him and his personality changes from meek to flashy and dominant. Yet.. it's not really the case. He becomes a bit more assertive but he still falls into certain patterns that don't fit that desciption and the resolution/explanation comes significantly later.

So the reader has to constantly challenge the opinions presented, of the actors and the narration.

Reactions: Bingus Bongus

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
I love this VN to pieces, but I concede that the early chapters may have lost me and I only stuck with it because it was recommended by someone who knows me well. CJ in particular really ground my gears. His arrogant brainlet persona made him a massive twat and I wanted to dunk him in the river. Worse, he was opposed to Cro' and Hayato, who were much more interesting.

Thankfully, he drops the act and his real self is mostly as he was in the prologue: A simple, chill, kindhearted young man who would be content with his loving family, if only the supernatural weren't constantly beating down the front door. I empathize deeply with his self esteem issues and his struggle to enjoy the life he has while dealing with all the problems it creates. Chad is a compelling protagonist, but damn if his first 20 chapters didn't fucking krill me.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I love this VN to pieces, but I concede that the early chapters may have lost me and I only stuck with it because it was recommended by someone who knows me well. CJ in particular really ground my gears. His arrogant brainlet persona made him a massive twat and I wanted to dunk him in the river. Worse, he was opposed to Cro' and Hayato, who were much more interesting.

Thankfully, he drops the act and his real self is mostly as he was in the prologue: A simple, chill, kindhearted young man who would be content with his loving family, if only the supernatural weren't constantly beating down the front door. I empathize deeply with his self esteem issues and his struggle to enjoy the life he has while dealing with all the problems it creates. Chad is a compelling protagonist, but damn if his first 20 chapters didn't fucking krill me.
To me it feels like CJ always acts like with the girls interrests in mind, even the flashy outgoing clown-like persona.

Despite the fact that it made him look like a clown it was still refreshing? energetic? Im not sure how to describe it but it distracted from pressing issues and showcased some kind of possitivity for everyone.

All of them are kinda unhappy with the status quo before he came back, its like everything was gray and he brought the colour back. And even not considering this symbolic its important to consider that he's not really a human and his influences for the last years were Sarah ( :HideThePain:) and his dad :)KEK:).

But yeah, his whole act, persona and desire seems to be to support the girls in whatever way possible even when it makes him look like a clown. And he has the confidence for it, hes only really worried what people close to him think about him.

CJ always feels to me like someone who deliberatly put a filter(?) in lack of a better word on himself, or an earlier version of him did that. Like a omnipotent entity forcing to reduce the own omnipotence to give the rest of existence something like a free will.

He doesnt want this amount of influence and power. At least not alone? He doesnt feel worthy of it. So far we never saw the true amount of CJ's power i guess, it feels like he's restrciting himself all the time.

Cro revealed a lot of stuff to us already, in theory is apparently able to command all fairys and again he tries to not use it and instead giving them free will.

I think in the Theresa finale we see the "true/unrestriced" CJ for a short amount of time when he subdues Leah and Victoria, he's forced to strip them of their free will and he hates it. We dont really know how far this power extends, could he have even subdued the goddesses?

I think he feels like (and probably warranted) that getting to solutions soley by using his own power doesnt lead to the solution he's looking for and im pretty sure he (probably subconscious?) knows it.

Maybe trusting soley on his own omnipotence/power lead to whatever made the last court fall apart.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just started the latest update... um... who are these people again? I think the red and orange haired girls are Keiran's sisters? Who's Gloria and Sophie?

Edit: Omfg... CUUUUTE! :love:
Untitled.png

Edit: wait, are Sophie and Gloria from Tropicali? I feel like that's where Gloria is from but i don't remember Sophie, is she in the story later than the first release? Cause that's all i've played of that one.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just started the latest update... um... who are these people again? I think the red and orange haired girls are Keiran's sisters? Who's Gloria and Sophie?

View attachment 3604465

Edit: wait, are Sophie and Gloria from Tropicali? I feel like that's where Gloria is from but i don't remember Sophie, is she in the story later than the first release? Cause that's all i've played of that one.
Gloria is the [REDACTED] (sister..) of the Tropicali MC and more like a cameo and Sophie is new and just another girl from Sarah’s and Ashley’s swimming class as far as I’m aware.

I really liked her and hope she becomes a future LI.

Reactions: Bingoogus

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
OMG I'm cracking up at Ashley and Sarah in this update.
Ehh, I'm not sure I entirely trust Tsukiko. More and more alarm bells are going off with every interaction with her.
I wouldn't be surprised that she will betray MC(her sun) and absorb most power of him, and become the final boss.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised that she will betray MC(her sun) and absorb most power of him, and become the final boss.
I don’t think that’s possible.

I would rather say Tsukkiko still has to learn and grow as a entity, but i think a real betrayal and taking actions which damage CJ is impossible as long as Jamie is a major part of her.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

View attachment 3604465

Something something Play Tropicali By Story Anon

Sophie is a LR character.

Jejkdkkdkdkdkdm

May 11, 2020
I have been playing for a week. Still in chapter 14 and haven't managed to beat my meat once but it's a great game lmao. Worth Checking out for the story alone

4.60 star(s) 220 Votes