• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Far as I know it is pixel 7 pro
Pixel has native hardware support for 32 bit apps but google have disabled ability to install them. There are custom ROMs available for that phone that support installing 32 bit apps if you want to go that route. There are also ways to enable 32 bit support, like .

buff

May 29, 2017
This game looks fun but starting it is as intimidating as starting One Piece.
Well, the writing is a hell of a lot better, especially once you get out of the first story arc and you start learning a bit about what is "really" going on.

But seriously, comparing it to an anime series is spot-on. The writer has repeatedly said he thinks of it as a TV show, with seasons/arcs and episodes. You're not going to play it all in one setting and it's best not to try, just treat it more like something off of crunchy roll--- follow a long a bit each evening as you have time, and enjoy. It's a great ride.

Reactions: danvegas42069

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
CRAAAAAAP! I hit the final chapter....and now I'm hit by cliffhanger! UGH!

Great story, man! I eagerly await the rest.
Im so tempted to continue from update 2.84... But i really don't like being left hanging.
Lurking for another year it is.

buff

May 29, 2017
Im so tempted to continue from update 2.84... But i really don't like being left hanging.
I do that with most games (wait until there is a substantial body of new content), but for this one I've generally kept up with releases because the dev is dependable (afaik he has never missed a release date). He does skip a few months a year to work on his other game, but it's still steady enough that I don't have the usual H-game problem of forgetting who the hell eveyrone is between updates.

Reactions: w.iT

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I do that with most games (wait until there is a substantial body of new content), but for this one I've generally kept up with releases because the dev is dependable (afaik he has never missed a release date). He does skip a few months a year to work on his other game, but it's still steady enough that I don't have the usual H-game problem of forgetting who the hell eveyrone is between updates.
Good...I will lurk harder till the game is near finish. With me having the memory of a goldfish, i definitely would need to keep replay from the start for every update lel.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I think I can recognize most of the chibis, but who is that on the bottom right (to the right of Jamie)?
Mika/Myrna

You could easily just play till the end of chapter 44, which is the end of Teresa's arc, then play yearly in late December/January when the arcs are completed. No major risks of cliffhangers then,

dogbert730

Apr 10, 2018
I accidentally nuked my save file when building my new computer. Anyone got one from at the end of the chapter (before this current version)?

4.60 star(s) 220 Votes