VN Others Completed Little Sister Netori~My heart and body belongs to my Onii-chan~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Samyel

Dec 25, 2019
It should have worked, because it's working for me.... If nothing helps then just change your system locale to Japanese(japan).
Yeah, i had already tried that. Reinstalled game and locale emulator as well. May be a scuffed upload or something, i have no idea.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Yeah, i had already tried that. Reinstalled game and locale emulator as well. May be a scuffed upload or something, i have no idea.
***The game needs Japanese Locale language pack installed on your system to run. You can also use a Locale Emulator such as this . It should work.
1. Extract and right click "Game.exe" and go Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese .

If you are still experiencing issues, follow this guide to troubleshoot.

Notes

The game files contains japanese character so extract the game with Japanese Encoding.
If using WINRAR, open the .zip file and select Options -> Name Encoding -> Japanese.***

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Well you didnt seem read what i wrote. Used local emulator and tested with admin and normal , only thing i havent tested done is installing jap lang pack for win10 , so that might be goods idea to try. Edit : Installed jap lang pack and switched system etc to jap , nope , not working for me. After switching system to jap wont even start the game , new different error msg.

Last edited:

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Well you didnt seem read what i wrote. Used local emulator and tested with admin and normal , only thing i havent tested done is installing jap lang pack for win10 , so that might be goods idea to try. Edit : Installed jap lang pack and switched system etc to jap , nope , not working for me. After switching system to jap wont even start the game , new different error msg.
Try extracting with japanese encoding...

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
For KiriKiri2 If you convert encoding of all *.ks and *.tjs from shift-jis to UTF-16 LE BOM, then you will not need to use locale emulators in 95% of cases.
Notepad++ can do this.

Reactions: Sorgath

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
For KiriKiri2 If you convert encoding of all *.ks and *.tjs from shift-jis to UTF-16 LE BOM, then you will not need to use locale emulators in 95% of cases.
Notepad++ can do this.
Ah, Yea. But thanks for the Info
But that would mean also doing all the .ks/.tjs in data.xp3 too right? Hmm not a big deal, Thanks I'll keep note of that for next time ! :)

Reactions: strelokhalfer

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
ooo let us know if you are willing to do this at somepoint , would love to test the game.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, well, I was going to ask what extraction software I should use since the normal program I have keeps coming back that it cannot extract 8 files in the folder for one reason or another. I saw WinRar mentioned and then seconds later even that apparently doesn't work. Does anyone know how people are successfully extracting this or?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes