• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Little Sister Netori~My heart and body belongs to my Onii-chan~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
imouto-netori-cover.jpg

Overview:
I dozed in my futon waiting for Aoi to come. Nothing was quite as nice as being woken by my beloved little sister. She would knock on the door and turn the knob. I would hear her come in, and the sound of her voice would gently rouse me... is how it was supposed to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-16
Release Date: 2021-08-16
Developer: Soft Circle Courreges -
Translator: --hi -
Censored: Yes - Mosiacs
Version: Final
Language: English - Edited MTL
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Pre_Patched): - - - - -

Translation Patch: - -

1629047904253.png 1629047798983.png 1629047836946.png

Last edited by a moderator:

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Where can we download the game to install the patch?
Umm... Yea sorry that it's only a patch, but that's how it is.
To download the original japanese vn, u can get it from Sites like Ryuugames or h-suki.com etc

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
>Updated post with Unofficial Compressed Version(Pre_Patched), It's Unofficial not properly tested. So if any errors please let me Know! Also make sure your locale is Japanese(Japan) or just use Locale Emulator. Thank you and Enjoy !

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is that the protagonist's sister, or is it another guy's sister?

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
base on title and incest... i would say the protag is the bro and he is stealing his sister from her bf... would be my guess.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey ah! First of all thanks for moving. But there's been a few mistakes with the prefixes and all, So I'll just fix that. if I did anything wrong feel free to edit it back :)

Last edited:

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
u might want to switch ntr to cheating. on F95 ntr refers to netorare mc getting cucked. In this game mc is doing the cucking

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes