Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I don't really see how it's incel at all. Seeing a woman fall from grace is like the whole point of the fetish. You're not really gonna get that if she isn't degraded by herself or another person.
Aye, that's what I'm saying lol

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Can anyone say if the content is enough for a good fap?
Not really. There are 2 girls, groping bj and hj scenes. Models and scenes also look a bit similar to each other.
To be honest, I was hoping the devs at least add something on their own. Refresh some ideas. Also, there is no presence of their boyfriends, so it feels like you just seduce lone girls. And yeah, seduction is probably the wrong word, as you just grope them until they be ready for sex, sigh.

Reactions: John__

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The gofile download was flagged when I tried downloading it.
Guess I'll get it straight from Steam.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Looks good. Hopefully it's more optimized that Ntraholic. That game wasn't bad, but for some reason, it kept crashing, but after opening it about 3 or 4 times, it would work fine.

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Just casually leaving a comment to come back to this later, always a fan of these kind of games

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is the third woman available yet? I figure she only goes to lvl 2, but seeing as she's in the pics with an apartment. I thought there might be a way.

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes