Unity - Completed - Handyman Legend [Final] [SupaShinKen Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Bruh

Thats the first thing id said when i played this game, its an absolutly down grade of NTR LEGEND and NTRAHOLIC its just feels bad, the gameplay is boring the animations are bad the CG animaton just simply do not exist but aside of that fn but not much. just meh i do not recommend this game it feels like a waste of time. 3/10 (and sorry for my bad english)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Fuchsschweif

The game barely has any content. You visit the same girl over and over again and do some plumbin in her apartment, which is displayed in two ways:

A bar that goes up and you have to hit the right part in the middle when quicktime events occur, and simulatenously you're trying to get the girl excited by klicking on her portrait.

After you done that, she gets around +100 lewd points. The first scenes you unlock are very unspectacular, it's just a basic blowjob and some titsucking.

If you want to unlock higher levels, you have to go through that minigame over and over again. Probably 10-20 times, seeing that from level 2 to 3 I already need 500-600 lewdpoints (remember, one day is +100).

You don't see anything new while grinding these points out and jobs are randomly generated, which means sometimes you need to skip days. You also need to skip time often to match the exact daytime.

It's really too plain and boring, and they try to "make up" for that by annoying you with pointless grind.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GrimX95

I love this game!

Pros:
    + Super hot girls
    + High quality
    + Lots of scenes
    + Customize and different angles
    + Not too grindy

Cons:
    - Not really a con but I wanted more girls lol

If you liked NTRLegend, NTRAholic, etc. you will LOVE this game
  4. 3.00 star(s)

atlans

A boring game. Seems like the sequel of NTR legend. You need to play the same small game again and again to earn money and get girl level up. The art is generally good but the animes of three girls are not too much different.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ddakkal

Pros :
    - The animations are ok and the general artstyle of the girls looks nice
    - The splash art when reaching new level is juicy

Cons:
    - The game is pretty grindy. You have to go over the same scenes over and over again to increase stats
    - The gameplay is pretty boring
    - The animations are the same for each girl
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Everblue

Great execution of a simple concept. A short game that's immediately enjoyable and doesn't waste your time with excessive grinding. Fantastic art and animation quality. My experience left me excited to check out more work from this author.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

One of the first of many copies in what is the genre of ntr-grind-puzzle-simulator games, Handyman Legend gets most of it right. The grind of increasing stats towards the three female interests is acceptable enough to continue to play, unlockables feel helpful and worth the money, and dialogue is sparse but effective.

There's three women you can romance in this game while you go about living life and earning money as a handyman. Two of them have to be unlocked before you can meet them, which makes adventuring and trying out options worthwhile. The same can be said about getting the final CGs for each of them, which require the same kind of exploration and purchasing of lewd materials. Each of them have small but interesting stories and only one of them involves blackmail via lewd pictures so that's a big plus.

The main minigame to acquire money is pretty boring - wait for 30 seconds but stay awake enough that you can hit the quick action events; but this minigame overlaps with the sexual harassment minigame with the heroines which is neat. Unfortunately, the goal when you come to the girls' house to be a handyman is to just activate the h-mode which means completely ignoring the handyman part, so actually tackling the challenge of multitasking the two is effectively pointless (you can earn bonus money by fully maxing the progress bar of the minigame but too often activating h-mode cancelled the bonus).

The h-mode is crude but robust - turn on a pixel animation and turn it up to 11, wait until you make the girl cum enough. While this isn't engaging that's what I actually want from these kinds of minigames because too often you have to pay attention to adjust the speed of the action or some other type of dumb bullshitt which is more annoying then just leaving the game alone for about a minute. So Handyman Legend actually wins in this department. There's some DLC which adds some more h-minigames but because you only have to do them once they don't wear out it's welcome.

The audio in this game is a miss - bgm tracks are a little too repetitive and there's also not enough, sfx leave something to be desired, but the voice actors are all okay and decent, nothing special but it's good enough.

The drawn CGs are in particular spectacular, but the pixel animations are a little too crude and leaves something to be desired. It also doesn't help that between the three girls some of the poses are too similar at each lust level.

This is a fun game to play and if you enjoyed other games in the genre you will have a grand old time here as well. The game is fairly short too so even if you hate it you'll have a full taste of the h-content after a day of playing.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

igorzito97

easy to a fast fap. The game delivers what it intended to. I pearsonaly like the cartoon visuals and mini-games. Cons: personaly I hated the soundtrack plus little of gameplay time in total, even though is a good and easy game to spend some fap time
  9. 5.00 star(s)

newMBG

Similar to NTR legend or NTRaholic but maybe a little shorter.
    Sex scenes are good , the game is well equilibrated, the corruption of the girl doesn't go too fast nor too slow.
    I'd love to play to other similar games or a second game Handyman legend xD
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + Work as a handyman. Earn money with jobs. There is a minigame you need to do, to successfully work. Not that demanding.
    + You get paid base money, even when switching to H-Mode, while working
    + Upgrade stats and stuff with money. Unlock new areas and scenes while progressing game. With each visit, you also 'upgrade' the women, making them more lewd, to unlock more scenes and animations.
    + Grind and rewards are balanced. Especially if you invest into the right items and upgrades first.
    +/- Repetitive gameplay, since there is only one minigame. But a rather short game, which makes it okay.

Frequency of scenes:
    + You will get scenes fast. You need to work to unlock more scenes.

Dialogues:
    + Game is focused on management, so, there is barely text. Which is fine, based on the game type.

--> All in one, the game is nice to pass the time. The management is easy to understand and the grinding is fine. Around 4 or 5 simple points out of 10, for a fun and simple game.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

makeitso

Pass on this game - it's too clumsy and slow, and the rewards are not much.

The visuals and writing are mediocre and the latter is peppered with errors. Had potential for interesting gameplay and variety, but in reality, it's two barebones minigames and the same scenario and visuals copypasted three times. The rest is contrived CG. The missed opportunities and low effort became especially apparent after I saw mention of the Legend game this one is imititating (which I had skipped initially because of the prominent "NTR" in the name). The original has much better visuals and variety, and even fun and interesting minigames instead of wait-and-click chores. I have nothing against remixes, but you at least have to make an effort to be interesting and preferably top the original - this is just a lazy clone.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

xa0

This one is basically simple sandbox centered around phone-call handyman doing some repair jobs (and at the same time trying to get into the panties of his clients). We can screw around (exploring few possible locations, buying stuff or upgrades, playing at the phone etc) or take jobs. Jobs gives money and opportunity to play with girls and build some lewd relations with them. And that's all about it.

PROS:
    + Cute and sexy, nicely drawn graphics reminding old flash games. Uncensored and animated too.
    + Sounds and music.
    + No time/day/resource/choice limit - the true sandbox where you do whatever you want as many times as you want.

CONS:
    - Not much content. Sex scenes are pack of simple and short animations that can be replayed over and over again once you unlock them. There are also some static pictures possible to unlock in gallery doing certain actions. And that's all. Really there are many situations just begging fore more detailed interactions.

Anyway game is fun and worth checking out but keep in mind that it's also small and within few short hours you can fully complete every aspect and find everything that's is worth to see.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

What if NTR Legend had a kid with the wife next door, and that kid grew up to an awakening thanks to his old man, that the best sex is with women in relationships already.

A very similar game mechanic-wise to NTR Legend, except here instead of one housewife, you are juggling three in various stages of a relationship. One is married, one is newly married, and one is a girlfriend. You take handyman jobs to various locations, earn cash, sometimes the jobs take you to the women, corrupt them, rinse and repeat until you have bagged the girls.

You can spend your cash on items to progress the girls blackmail, learning their embarrassing secrets, and taking advantage of them at every turn all while grinning like a devil.

Eventually if you fully capture a girl, you can tell her to come to your pad where you can fuck her endlessly at your leisure, putting enough baby batter into them that the sequel will feature three new NTR Legend brothers who reconnect and gangbang horny moms and wives across the country.

It did seem like this game was suppose to have more girls in it, evident by the phone contact list, but three is all you get. Oh, unless you want to count the chick at the convenience store, who by spending enough cash at will be willing to spread her legs for you too. Hazaa for financial gratitude!

My one complaint would be the grind can be a bit of a chore and the chances to see women during specific times of the day is RNG based, so you might need to spend a few days just trying to get one of the women to request your help at a certain time of the day.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Goooood game,

What's needed to reach out stars is some kind of guide in the game saying how to get some CG scenes,

At some point I have cleared the game but some of the scenes cannot happen due to myself upgrading and doing all the work with no issues.

That aside I'm glad they added the blode chick in our game (but a replay is needed at least once you have reached her out like we did for the main 3 girls)

Also two other girls could be good to have too! (the girl running in the park and the one naked at night).

IT has potential to be a very very good game and replayable anytime.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

StrangeName

A little repetitive. Still, it can be a little fun. Its one of those games where you have to grind to become better at grinding and occasionally unlock some new features. Still, too much grinding in my opinion. I guess it could be a decent mobile game. Models are great and the art is too. Animations are good but always the same. I don't regret the time i've spent playing the game.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

lnomsim

Boring

It tries to copy NTR legend and does it very poorly.

2 more girls yet way less content.

There is no training or meaningful progression, only one mini-game which is just a quick reflex one.

You can't buy new outfit, some game mechanics are useless.

The only thing this game has for itself is its graphics. otherwise, go play NTR legend.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Handyman Legend [Final] [SupaShinKen Studio]
    Of the similar games, this is the one with the art that I liked the most.
    The grind is good, just buy the right things and you'll earn good money in a short time. The girls' levels also increase quickly.
    All 3 girls are promoted.
    On the other hand, I would say that the game is too short.
    Few scenes. After buying the auto working there is nothing else that makes the player play, it becomes a point and click.
    In short, a good game that ended too soon. The lack of features is also noticeable.
    I recommend the game!
  18. 2.00 star(s)

jimmymcgill69420

All the positions are the same, cam/events are useless, a lot of the unlocks are useless, scenes aren't very exciting while also being static images outside of the standard pixelated pleasure bar mini game
  19. 1.00 star(s)

SharkVampire

Honestly, I was looking forward to this game and hoping it would be some kind of rethinking of the NTR legend and NTRaholic on which it is based. I was hoping that the developers would at least add something on their own, refresh some ideas. But it's exactly the same and with additional flaws on top of that. Boring clone without any soul. Yes, some things have been simplified, but the most important flaws remain.
    • Stupid process of seduction. Seduction is probably the wrong word, as you just grope girls until they be ready for sex, sigh.
    • Sex scenes are boring and non-interactive, it felt for me like a chore to watch them. You need to wait until the bar will fill up, so you can upgrade their lewd level. And you need to do that 20 times or more... for each girl. Because grind.
    • Sex scenes from different girls mostly copy each other. There is little difference between them. Same with groping scenes.
    • There is only one girl with boyfriend, so it's not really netori unlike NTR legend. And there are no mechanics related to her relationship. (Not exactly minus, but the number of mechanics is much smaller because of this, compared to the original game)

They could make a normal process of seduction, with dialogue options, at the same time we would immerse ourselves in communication with each character, learn about them. Add interactive mechanics during sex (Touch body parts, increase speed, be rougher, gentler etc.) that would affect the filling of the sex bar and generally change the pose. Dates in other places, use environment for the sex scenes, additional groping options. Enforcing rules for girls when we've corrupted them enough. In general, a lot of things could have been added that are popular and quite entertaining that already been executed in other adult games. But I don't see the point in describing it further in a review that the developers won't see anyway.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

goik28

Great game. Fun but a little grindy. it has a lot of random events that is need to max the gallery and no instructions on how to do so. I don't give 5 stars because there is no choices to your action beside controlling the actions that are performed.