Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What do I see?... a Rival?

Goblins are meant to be killed, not get Laid with them!

View attachment 1317065
I was going to tag you but I see you beat me here. You had better keep your wits about you or the goblins of this burrow will make YOU their "Female protag" :)

As for myself, I will be watching this game with great interest... For science of course.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I was going to tag you but I see you beat me here. You had better keep your wits about you or the goblins of this burrow will make YOU their "Female protag" :)

As for myself, I will be watching this game with great interest... For science of course.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU CAN HEADPAT THE CUTE GOBLINS!!!!!!! OMGZ

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Goblin slayer or goblin layer hard choice. But as long as i get my self a harem i think we are good. lol

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Never thought that I would listen about Gobling Slayer again.

Poor Priestess.. Even in this timeline she will be unable to fuck with him.. Goblins are First. and he does not need more Child Support. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I will be waiting for more Updates.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
I see potential with this one but I will wait for a few more updates. Art looks pretty good and RPGM is fine to me. Good luck with the game Parodos.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
90% sure Pregnancy will be added at least :)
lol... Now I understand why he has CHILD SUPPORT problems.. Even with Chastity belt maybe Priestess should be careful..

I saw some Goblin Slayer novel images and I am surprised for how many beautiful or cute women has this serie... Not surprised that in this game the Main Character is always fucking women. The canon serie has enough beautiful girls to want a harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU CAN HEADPAT THE CUTE GOBLINS!!!!!!! OMGZ
And there's goblin headpats too?! I never knew how much I needed that in a game until seeing your post.

90% sure Pregnancy will be added at least :)
You hear that Asia Argento , this is your kind of world :)

They have just drunk a lot of milk
These goblins are growing up to be nice and healthy. Goblin Slayer It looks like these goblins learned the value of a well balanced diet :)

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes