Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Maybe I'm just an idiot and mashed through text without fully reading everything, but I'm stuck in Norftown. I rescued both the Goblin footie player and the Noble's daughter; I had the conversation where she cut off her hair, and now anytime I try to leave I keep getting the message that "I still have business in town", I've talked with everyone and the quest guide gives me absolutely no guidance, there's even an npc that blocks my path that I need to use the unfuck pearls to get around. What am I missing, what am I supposed to do, I can't even take the ship back south
I have the very same issue, playing a fresh game with v0.52. ASfter rescuing her (and the football goblin) I saw the noble's daughter sleeping in the inn room, talked about resting to the bartender and he told me to go to the church as the room was busy. There I healed myself and now I can't go north outside of town, the buildings are again barricated, and I get the message that I still have business to take care in town. Any fix idea?

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
This message appears to me right at the beginning of the New Year's Special - does anyone have a solution?

1.png

reaper117114

Dec 29, 2021
So im currently at the renovation my cottage quest. I set up everything except for the last 1, there's no interaction to complete the last set up. I reloaded my old save and played through the entire quest just to get back to that point and it's still the same. Goblin bug.png I uploaded the screen shot, if anybody know how to fix it please help!

F1forhalp

SOTD: Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
So im currently at the renovation my cottage quest. I set up everything except for the last 1, there's no interaction to complete the last set up. I reloaded my old save and played through the entire quest just to get back to that point and it's still the same. View attachment 3624681 I uploaded the screen shot, if anybody know how to fix it please help!
the answer had been told several times, just a very few pages back recently, once again: Items - Unfuck Me - use ..
set collisions Off, put the last piece, then use the same item again and set collisions On again. best you do at least 1-2 steps off of that blocked place before you reset.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kalex61

Mar 18, 2021
Just for confirmation... "Paladin Cave scenes!" means "Gobrielle Cave scenes!" and, of course, "Paladin proportions adjustment! " means "Gobrielle proportions adjustment!". Is it?. Thanks.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
hi, does version v0.52 already have a lot of content in it? I've never played this game so I'm curious

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes