• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Demon Hunter V0.20 Release (Patreon) 2024-04-20
Add 1 CGs scene for Monica (2 different CGs in total)
Add 1 CGs scene for Meya (3 different CGs in total)
Attempted to create branching plots (plots vary slightly depending on options, but do not affect the overall plot)
(The 20th archive is always the end of the previous version.)
Download link:MEGA ——

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
I'd like to be left to my own devices on the version update thing, if that's okay, please.

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I really liked games like NTR Survival Z or Hero Roy's Wedding where while the protagonist is busy saving everyone's hides (or at least he thinks he is), his love interest(s) is turned into a slut for everyone else and if he ever finds out it's far too late. Does this game have a similar thing going on? The description kinda sounds like it.

Reactions: Testament34

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I really liked games like NTR Survival Z or Hero Roy's Wedding where while the protagonist is busy saving everyone's hides (or at least he thinks he is), his love interest(s) is turned into a slut for everyone else and if he ever finds out it's far too late. Does this game have a similar thing going on? The description kinda sounds like it.
So far it fits your description.

Reactions: Testament34
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes