Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I really liked games like NTR Survival Z or Hero Roy's Wedding where while the protagonist is busy saving everyone's hides (or at least he thinks he is), his love interest(s) is turned into a slut for everyone else and if he ever finds out it's far too late. Does this game have a similar thing going on? The description kinda sounds like it.

Reactions: Testament34

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I really liked games like NTR Survival Z or Hero Roy's Wedding where while the protagonist is busy saving everyone's hides (or at least he thinks he is), his love interest(s) is turned into a slut for everyone else and if he ever finds out it's far too late. Does this game have a similar thing going on? The description kinda sounds like it.
So far it fits your description.

Reactions: Testament34

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I've played both and yes, it's pretty similar.

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
I personally don't like the direction where mc is getting framed for cheating on his gf, I think it was fine before where gf loves mc and wants to help/support him so she has to put up with sexual demands cus she is compassionate and kinda naive, so I kinda hope that the dev doesn't go through with the cheating stuff and the misunderstanding gets cleared up pretty soon

Reactions: Adsnow

scottenned96

Oct 8, 2023
I personally don't like the direction where mc is getting framed for cheating on his gf, I think it was fine before where gf loves mc and wants to help/support him so she has to put up with sexual demands cus she is compassionate and kinda naive, so I kinda hope that the dev doesn't go through with the cheating stuff and the misunderstanding gets cleared up pretty soon
I Agree i feel like the story was better that way when she was trying to suport him and his family by betraying him but with remorse but now after this she just gonna cheat with no remorse in or outside their game

Reactions: Cunt Hunter69

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DemonHunter-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
No other new men introduced for NTR (with Monica) ever since?? It's just that one guy? I thought I recommended adding more variations (physiques) of men to the game and you'd think about it
I am gonna assume that the dev doesn't really read the feedback or anything in this thread

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes