RPGM - Demon Hunter [v0.21] [evils]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Niselaro

Great Game so far good, hot, enjoyable content, not the best, but exciting, partly because of good plot and easy gameplay especially for Monica and Miya in the game.
    Gym trainer, Boss, Abel(?)(Guy in the hospital) I am not very interested in that sideline plot because there is no real relationship and interactions at all between MC and them, but some sex CG's could be good to look at when they will reach that phase, but I would still prefer Bob as main antagonist to NTR everyone around MC
    Game is only in v0.21, but still so big of a game, so there could be lots more content. Overall I am looking forward to this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Serenity Life

This VN has potential, but most importantly, it has an interesting start, has an idea, and a pretty fun pitch.
    I really hope the author doesn't turn it into a typical Japanese NTR. It's when you realize that the game will not develop anymore, but all the interest of the genre is minimized: more absurd scenes with cheating, or more scenes for cuckolding, less logic. The girl becomes a vegetable without brains, dependent only on dick. We don't need such things, we need sensations, given in doses, and not leading to madness.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

McFuckyy96

I couldn't make it through the whole game, I usually don't like RPGM games, I don't like click spam and checking every corner of the map to find an objective, but I'm trying to give them another go. Its the minigames, I just lost interest with all the time padding and minigames, also I can't even view the scenes properly because the text box is in the way, I couldn't find a way to hide it.

I didn't really know which character is who in game, I couldn't create any sense of caring for any of them, something about it felt too disconnected.
    The scenes were decent, idk how I felt about the models but they looked kinda similar to one another facial wise, sometimes the skin texture looks too "wet" or "oily". Not a fan of that. Animations are decent enough

But that is just my opinions on the game. I might try it again once its near completion whenever that may be.

Some things I think would improve the game
    -Remove minigames, they are not fun and just exist to pad out for time
    -Better lighting and skin tetures in game
    -Better UI
    -Options to hide text box
    -Autosave feature
    -Fix bugs
  4. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

Pros:
    - not much yet but there is a bit of battle sex (just a bit tits groping)

Cons:
    - bugs everywhere
    - bad UI
    - bad translation / or very bad english / a lot typos
    - no ntr scenes

Summary: Not worth. There is nothing good about the game. The bad english or the translation ruins the mood of playing the game. Everything is buggy or not made correctly.

To the dev: Fix your game first before adding more content which is also full of bugs.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BlueSquare

Most important thing first: If you like to explore inbetween Quests and Stuff, Safe before. Espacially at the beginning of the game I ran into some empty houses and got my character stuck. At a quest I had to restart the game. So remember so safe, if you do that, you are safe to explore the world.

Positive:
    - I do like the mixture between the shown Pixelstuff and actual CGs.
    - Obviosly NTR and Voyeurism, since I do like those.
    - Usually not a fan of games/storys similiar to SOA. Not because SOA is bad or anything but other reasons, which are not important now, but this game does is somehow nice.
    - Curruption is not too fast paced. One "slutty" girl for CGs and events for the player and the rest seems to open storywhise. Cant wait for more. :)

Negative:
    - Mentioned bugs. Some are funny thou. Walked into the female toilet and got ported to the 3rd floor?!
    - Typos but I don't actually mind those (just want to mention them), most people are not native english speakers, myself included, so no one should judge there.
    - no gallery or whatever

When you remember to safe often, you should be safe to explore the game as you want to.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ImNotHereToFap

The game has some bugs and some parts are quite crude. However, if you are a NTR lover, this game hits the spot. Definitely a high potential game and hopefully the dev can update it frequently.

NTR-Rating 4/5
    Gameplay 3/5
    Visuals 4/5
    Potential 4.5/5

Overall 4/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LordFrz

Love the setup so far.

We got 1 already slut girl for the fast and easy sex scenes. Then the MCs GF who seems to be the strong pure type. Both those look to be getting taken by the guy they met in game.

Then outside the game we have the MCs mom who is getting blackmailed by her husbands old boss. And the MC's 2 sisters, who have we don't know who will corrupt yet.

This is a similar setup to Fujino's SAO game where you have the game world for the faster sex scenes and then the real world for the slow corruption.

The models and animation are great. And we may be getting some battle sexy scenes too. So I look forward to future updates.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

HentaiHerro

Game has some major bugs, however I really enjoy the art and i think this has a possibility of being a pretty solid NTR game in the future once its been cleaned up a bit. So far do to the bugs I havent been able to get very far into the game so maybe pass on this till there is an update that fixes those bugs.