Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It's not abandoned, now that it's on Steam, the Dev has a lot of things to remodel, and he can't leave random updates, the first is practically the original version, with endings, but with a very wrong plot, episode 1 is the new version, but very slow

Reactions: nikamaru

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
I don't understand what you're saying, this shows that you can find it on Steam, then you do it
OK, you find it on Steam, so what? Still, he never has to finish it, he can still put out 1-2 updates a year (which is an increasingly common trend, but at least you get a lot of content in those other games). I'm sure he'll finish the game, but that still doesn't diminish the fact that he likes to milk, and that he has one and the same problem non-stop - ghosting.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn why the animations are lag like 10 -15 fps only? I don't think it is my PC coz I can even play NBA2k24 ultra high settings with consistently 60 FPS

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Odd thing to happen. It was a well made remake and ended up on Steam. I don't see any reason for it to die. Not unless the dev pulled the plug for personal reasons. Still there is a post on his patreon two days ago so.. hope? Or maybe cope?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Odd thing to happen. It was a well made remake and ended up on Steam. I don't see any reason for it to die. Not unless the dev pulled the plug for personal reasons. Still there is a post on his patreon two days ago so.. hope? Or maybe cope?
as others have said, this is well in character for dev. The larger quality release was the fluke, not the long periods of mia.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
as others have said, this is well in character for dev. The larger quality release was the fluke, not the long periods of mia.
Very much this! "The Typist" from the start had the tendency for long periods with nothing happening at all and more, he had this irritating habit to announce an update within days and then vanishing for months.
I truly hoped he finally got over this the last time he updated and kept contact longer than before, but this long silence after announcing another update is nothing new for him.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
That is indeed disheartening. Seems like he is a dev who works at his own pace. Guess I'll check up on this in 2030 again
:cry:

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
I saw him on reddit promoting his game launched at steam. I thought he is going to improve himself once it was launched. I was planning on supporting him on Patreon if he can provide a regular update but I guess it was a just a pipe dream. All I can think about now is that he launched his game on Steam so he can milk quick money.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
zoey_pat.png
What's to come in Love Update (public censored)

A few days ago I posted a teaser for the newest update titled "Soon"
My goal is to release within the next 7-10 days
This update will contain over 500 renders once again, and is what I'd consider to be a large update compared to what was planned.
This update will dive deeper into the Claire, Zoey and John love triangle, create a competitive nature between the girls, all while leaving the user with a few choices along the way that will drastically change your path.
The fetish that is highlighted in the love route will be exhibitionism as it was before, this time allowing the user way more freedoms :)
There will also be plenty of animations, and longer than before as that was one of the most requested features.
The update will release without the gallery in order for it to be immediately playable, with the updated gallery following days after.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 3681175
What's to come in Love Update (public censored)

A few days ago I posted a teaser for the newest update titled "Soon"
My goal is to release within the next 7-10 days
This update will contain over 500 renders once again, and is what I'd consider to be a large update compared to what was planned.
This update will dive deeper into the Claire, Zoey and John love triangle, create a competitive nature between the girls, all while leaving the user with a few choices along the way that will drastically change your path.
The fetish that is highlighted in the love route will be exhibitionism as it was before, this time allowing the user way more freedoms :)
There will also be plenty of animations, and longer than before as that was one of the most requested features.
The update will release without the gallery in order for it to be immediately playable, with the updated gallery following days after.
Release in 7-10 days huh? So realistically that's a few months time.

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
So, the magic 3 letter acronym is avoidable. Nice development! I've just unignored the thread. And yeah, the game looks nice, I'll give it a try!

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes