• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I wouldn't say it's abandoned, just that this dev is not reliable. So this is one of those games where you should forget about until it eventually gets updated again. Definitely not a dev you give money to at this point.
Thanks for letting me know. Btw if it's not any trouble, if you have any suggestions could you let me know if there are any other games like this one? For ex. a couple inviting a girl for some fun type of thing, I would very much appreciate it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for letting me know. Btw if it's not any trouble, if you have any suggestions could you let me know if there are any other games like this one? For ex. a couple inviting a girl for some fun type of thing, I would very much appreciate it.
We're not supposed to derail threads with game recommendations, but I think there's a specific forum on this site where you can ask for it. I just don't know. I would suggest clicking "Latest Updates" at the top and then filtering on the tags that you prefer.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
We're not supposed to derail threads with game recommendations, but I think there's a specific forum on this site where you can ask for it. I just don't know. I would suggest clicking "Latest Updates" at the top and then filtering on the tags that you prefer.
thank you!

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't say it's abandoned, just that this dev is not reliable. So this is one of those games where you should forget about until it eventually gets updated again. Definitely not a dev you give money to at this point.
It's a shame too because this has some of the most romantic sharing I have ever seen in a game. And the girls are so beautiful.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know about romantic sharing... but definitely has some of the most beautiful models in AVNs. If this dev was consistent, I'd support. But, he's never been consistent, so I won't.
I know it might sound weird to people but I really like how this game is handling the sharing even though it is very early in the story.
I'm very specific about the sharing content I enjoy and this ticks all those boxes.

And yeah, the models are amazing Zoey especially is super hot.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know it might sound weird to people but I really like how this game is handling the sharing even though it is very early in the story.
I'm very specific about the sharing content I enjoy and this ticks all those boxes.

And yeah, the models are amazing Zoey especially is super hot.
Personally, I think everything happened too fast. But I get why he did that. Just to cater to what people want. Personally, I'd prefer a bit more build up. But maybe that's just me.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Personally, I think everything happened too fast. But I get why he did that. Just to cater to what people want. Personally, I'd prefer a bit more build up. But maybe that's just me.
I agree build up makes it hotter but if he did it that way then people would just cry and call the dev a milker or some shit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I agree build up makes it hotter but if he did it that way then people would just cry and call the dev a milker or some shit.
It's a good thing I don't go off topic talking about starcraft and how my APM was awful......

:sneaky:

I am certainly eager to hear about any new updates from the land of Claire and Zoey!

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Games don't have to be about sex though. In my favourite game the mc hasn't even started thinking about the girls sexually and that game is three years old.
Is the MC gay? Fuck that. I want sex. I'll play real games if I don't care about sex.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Is the MC gay? Fuck that. I want sex. I'll play real games if I don't care about sex.
I separate these games into two categories typical and trope filled sex games and games that try to tell a realistic and mature story.
This is probably more a sex game though unfortunately.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I separate these games into two categories typical and trope filled sex games and games that try to tell a realistic and mature story.
This is probably more a sex game though unfortunately.
"probably more of a sex a game".... yeah... it totally is, dude.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
"probably more of a sex a game".... yeah... it totally is, dude.
True and I do love Zoey & Claire so hopefully we get an update soon although I'll have to wait even longer because the next update is the love route.
And I usually don't like doing multiple playthroughs.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
True and I do love Zoey & Claire so hopefully we get an update soon although I'll have to wait even longer because the next update is the love route.
And I usually don't like doing multiple playthroughs.
Considering dev is supposedly working on the non-sharing route all this time...what will wittle Joshy do when there's no content for him?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie I bought this game when it was on sale a month or 2 ago and just waiting for an update before I play it lol. I checked it out a bit was enough to win. The more I see notifications from the thread especially comments from Joshy the more I might play this sooner

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
The last update was about 8 months ago. Is it abandoned?
the dev is unreliable, you can never know if its under work or abandoned. You can just hope that he may pop up with an update but no one can guarantee anything. Its sad ik that a game this good is not being developed as it should. It could be abandoned or not, no one knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: slaifer99
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes