• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request][Blowjob Monster Amirin][RJ295122][head shop kasai]

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
can anyone upload the game again? i cant open the one in anonfile and the one in mediafire is deleted

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
it says has been blocked because its violates termms and services
I'd guess maybe it's to do with your country? If you're in the US i'd try a vpn for maine (As that's the state i'm in and it works) and if you're in a different country i'd just try an american vpn server, there are some free vpn extensions on chrome that should do the tricvk

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Just so everyone watching this thread knows, I'm working on editing the machine translation to make it less completely unplayable!! Hopefully it shouldn't take too long so keep an eye out ;)
The primary issues for me were just lines running off the dialog box edges. Kinda impressive to me that RPGM can't auto-handle that sort of thing...

Are you using ChatGPT for the MTL or gugugru?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I tried making my own translation of a game once by MTLing it and manually rewriting al of the text, but I gave up because the very first time I injected a patch into the very first game, i'd spent like 30 minutes rewriting stuff and the game would just crash every single time I tried to launch it.

Reactions: lehiee

lehiee

Apr 8, 2020
I tried making my own translation of a game once by MTLing it and manually rewriting al of the text, but I gave up because the very first time I injected a patch into the very first game, i'd spent like 30 minutes rewriting stuff and the game would just crash every single time I tried to launch it.
Yeah, I using Translator++ for MTL but dialog is kind of a mess, the tool still can't fillter some dialog and code.
I try to translate directly by VScode but it just hard for my eye.
Still hope for hero AI translate it

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
I wonder what the cost-benefit is for an English translation? Like if Head Shop Kasai paid for a pro translation, it could be done in like 1-2 days at 10/hr/day. So 20 hours. I don't think translation work would cost more than $100/hr. So $2k, up front. The game is selling for about $10 on dlsite last I checked. I think most of us that can afford a game, pay for it after experiencing it, if the game is fire. So you'd need only 200 paying customers to break-even.

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
fyi
Google translate has gotten somewhat better than last year. few examples below.

example 1
orgtext: だくだくと零れ落ちる母乳と共に、乳絶頂を繰り返すオリヴィア。
old: Olivia repeatedly climaxes with breast milk spilling out.
new: Olivia repeatedly climaxes as her breast milk spills out.

example 2
orgtext: その母乳は酷く淀んだ色で、散々と見てきた蟲達の分泌する体液だった。
old: Her breast milk had a terribly stagnant color, and was the body fluid secreted by the insects she had seen so many times.
new: The breast milk was a very stagnant color, and was the body fluid secreted by the insects I had seen so many times.

example 3
orgtext: 身体中から得る快楽絶頂とは違い、外へ放たれる様な放出感は忘我する程の恍惚と気の抜けるような心地よさを得る。
old: Unlike the pleasure climax obtained from the whole body, the feeling of release that is released outside gives you the ecstasy and comfort that makes you forget yourself.
new: Unlike the climax of pleasure you get from within your body, the feeling of release that radiates outward gives you a sense of ecstasy and comfort that will make you forget.

it seems like it can handle pronouns better now.

unfortunately my 90 day free trial for google cloud's api expired so i can't bulk translate again.
Perhaps we can setup a community project to manually translate lines from google, with translation lines assigned to volunteers.
Maybe someone could get another 90 day free trial for google's api and do another bulk translation.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
fyi
Google translate has gotten somewhat better than last year. few examples below.

example 1
orgtext: だくだくと零れ落ちる母乳と共に、乳絶頂を繰り返すオリヴィア。
old: Olivia repeatedly climaxes with breast milk spilling out.
new: Olivia repeatedly climaxes as her breast milk spills out.

example 2
orgtext: その母乳は酷く淀んだ色で、散々と見てきた蟲達の分泌する体液だった。
old: Her breast milk had a terribly stagnant color, and was the body fluid secreted by the insects she had seen so many times.
new: The breast milk was a very stagnant color, and was the body fluid secreted by the insects I had seen so many times.

example 3
orgtext: 身体中から得る快楽絶頂とは違い、外へ放たれる様な放出感は忘我する程の恍惚と気の抜けるような心地よさを得る。
old: Unlike the pleasure climax obtained from the whole body, the feeling of release that is released outside gives you the ecstasy and comfort that makes you forget yourself.
new: Unlike the climax of pleasure you get from within your body, the feeling of release that radiates outward gives you a sense of ecstasy and comfort that will make you forget.

it seems like it can handle pronouns better now.

unfortunately my 90 day free trial for google cloud's api expired so i can't bulk translate again.
Perhaps we can setup a community project to manually translate lines from google, with translation lines assigned to volunteers.
Maybe someone could get another 90 day free trial for google's api and do another bulk translation.
ChatGPT 4+ has a vastly improved capability relative to anything google translate can do these days, but it will not do erotic content because Sam Altman is an idiot. I feel motivated to work around this somehow...

Reactions: savagepirate2