• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request][Blowjob Monster Amirin][RJ295122][head shop kasai]

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well, now that i've finally finished a blow monster route ofthe game myself, i'm probably done with this game. The mouth stretching is really interesting and i'm big into de-beautification which is an uber niche fetish, so it's noce to have a game that actually has the main character become weird looking and make a point about it.
Still no idea how you use that lever, got an ending of the game and it didn't let me press it, and on that note it appears that resetting in the CG room and going back itno it removes some of the things you unlocked, so i don't see how yo ucould have multiple endings on one save.

Really good though, although i don't think the future Kisaya games will have any things like that, they appear to just be regular corruption

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Well, now that i've finally finished a blow monster route ofthe game myself, i'm probably done with this game. The mouth stretching is really interesting and i'm big into de-beautification which is an uber niche fetish, so it's noce to have a game that actually has the main character become weird looking and make a point about it.
Still no idea how you use that lever, got an ending of the game and it didn't let me press it, and on that note it appears that resetting in the CG room and going back itno it removes some of the things you unlocked, so i don't see how yo ucould have multiple endings on one save.

Really good though, although i don't think the future Kisaya games will have any things like that, they appear to just be regular corruption
weird i could use use the switch just fine, probabbly is like the chest and only works after you get the 8 endings. as for the reset removing gallery unlocks that should not happen maybe is a bug, just to be sure youre not loading a save and choosing a different path right? you have to get an ending reset, follow the same route and then pick the other ending option. the only exception is when the game allows you go back, for exemple, the normal route: if you lose against the last boss you get the bad ending. the game then will ask if you want to go to the gallery or go back right before the final battle. if you go back before the final battle, fight against the last boss and win you will get the good ending and you will unlock both endings on the gallery. Unless the game give you choice like that you have to reset the game inside the gallery and replay the game from beggining. granted the game allows you to skip most of it content, its the bottom left line in the gallery (the one with different characters in it). if you go to a charater and turn it off, the game will ask if you want skip that part of the game.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
weird i could use use the switch just fine, probabbly is like the chest and only works after you get the 8 endings. as for the reset removing gallery unlocks that should not happen maybe is a bug, just to be sure youre not loading a save and choosing a different path right? you have to get an ending reset, follow the same route and then pick the other ending option. the only exception is when the game allows you go back, for exemple, the normal route: if you lose against the last boss you get the bad ending. the game then will ask if you want to go to the gallery or go back right before the final battle. if you go back before the final battle, fight against the last boss and win you will get the good ending and you will unlock both endings on the gallery. Unless the game give you choice like that you have to reset the game inside the gallery and replay the game from beggining. granted the game allows you to skip most of it content, its the bottom left line in the gallery (the one with different characters in it). if you go to a charater and turn it off, the game will ask if you want skip that part of the game.
I got the Fellatio blow monster ending, got to the gallery, hit 'reset' then got to the point where i could check the gallery in the cabin, and it was almost entirely empty
Also, what's the point of an 'unlock all CGs' switch if you need to see every scene first? >.<
But yea, i'd say if you just watch the scenes you lose like half the game, seeing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was absolute gold that you'd never see in the gallery

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I got the Fellatio blow monster ending, got to the gallery, hit 'reset' then got to the point where i could check the gallery in the cabin, and it was almost entirely empty
Also, what's the point of an 'unlock all CGs' switch if you need to see every scene first? >.<
But yea, i'd say if you just watch the scenes you lose like half the game, seeing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was absolute gold that you'd never see in the gallery
hmmm, now that you mentioned maybe i had something similar although im not sure. after i beat the game at normal ending it felt the gallery was ratherm empty, but later it fixed itself. i though it was because i uploaded the game to newer version but maybe is a bug that it fixes itself after your second reset.

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Version 2.0:

Untranslated:

DeepL + missing stuff with Google Translation (+tileset and ero-status):

I haven't edited it at all, so translation might be bad/buggy
I Need badly another site, this doesn't work in my country... Maybe a mega please? Anybody???

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
just found out that placing old tranlsated json files into new update to replace also gets rid of some new stuff included in the new update. namely the lever in the memories room.
redid machine translation stuff from scratch for 2.0
edit: ignore the js folder. it breaks things. seems to work fine without it.

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
God this is the most annoying game ever to try and get a full cg of.
From saves that didn't work with my version and the version being incompatible, to the unlock lever not working even when i've beaten the game, to now actually pulling hte lever and getting it to work, only for like half of the scenes to just remain locked. I love the humiliating TF aspect and this is probably the only hyottoko mouth TF game ever, but i've probably seen about everymouth tf route scene so far (Which is what i care most about) but i still can't be sure because the lever doesn't actually unlock everything

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
From saves that didn't work with my version and the version being incompatible, to the unlock lever not working even when i've beaten the game, to now actually pulling hte lever and getting it to work, only for like half of the scenes to just remain locked. I love the humiliating TF aspect and this is probably the only hyottoko mouth TF game ever, but i've probably seen about everymouth tf route scene so far (Which is what i care most about) but i still can't be sure because the lever doesn't actually unlock everything
Wait for real? i was just missing one gallery event so the lever worked just fine, i have no idea how it would work with multiple events, i guess i can undestand why it would not work on the endings since the chest only unlocks after you get all 8 endings so the lever would make it reduntant.

Feb 23, 2018
you could always decrypt the images and look through them to see if you missed any. its not a finished game so the whole gallery wont be full i believe.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
you could always decrypt the images and look through them to see if you missed any. its not a finished game so the whole gallery wont be full i believe.
no, the gallery is full, i think the gallery will expand as more content is added to the game.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
mmnbgh, I love fellatians...
I bet their kisses feel really good, and i'm sure it would be easy toavoid getting turned into one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QUANQ77