• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] BITCH FAMILY ON THE BEACH [Hatomame]

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
just finished doing a rough translation of the new game zanda village restoration. currently going to try and clean up the MTL from this game next.

here is the link for the newer game translation if anyone is interested

Also here's the thread with the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/reconstruction-of-zanda-village-final-hatomame.144098/

im just rewritting whatever the MTL spat out to be a little more understandable

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
aight heres what i got. not translated perfectly. fixed most messed up text breaks. probably a few random npcs that arent completely translated because fuck em.

- deadlink

newlink

open zip and replace js, data, and img into the www folder to replace all

i translated the few intro character images because i had no idea who any of these fuckers were in relation to each other
have fun

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
aight heres what i got. not translated perfectly. fixed most messed up text breaks. probably a few random npcs that arent completely translated because fuck em.

open zip and replace js, data, and img into the www folder to replace all

i translated the few intro character images because i had no idea who any of these fuckers were in relation to each other
have fun
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: rsutton

araara456

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone reupload translation to other sites? Anonfiles not work in my coutry even with vpn. Thanks in advance.

Sep 6, 2018
T
Can someone reupload translation to other sites? Anonfiles not work in my coutry even with vpn. Thanks in advance.
Try reloading the site again and again that seemed to work form me or use a vpn with European location i use Opera browser's inbuilt free vpn set to Europe and that also worked. If you have any follow up questions don't ask specifically me cause i never look at any replies to my comments .

Lns0ient

Sep 26, 2023
View attachment 1279152

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title:
Developer:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Incest, Trap, Paizuri/Titty Fuck, Tentacle, Anal, Milf

+1

Zz124

Jun 18, 2023
View attachment 1279152

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title:
Developer:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Incest, Trap, Paizuri/Titty Fuck, Tentacle, Anal, Milf

Ty

Reactions: WTG264