RPGM [Translation Request] BITCH FAMILY ON THE BEACH [Hatomame]

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Love this artist. We’re in the process of TLing this game . Gonna have to wait till I finish TLing Mayohiga though
I'll also help Nanashi with this one. I'll look into using my tools to possibly decensor this game on top of translating it like I did with Lattice SOS. :HideThePain: Since this isn't yet started your bet is join our since we'll be posting updates there periodically too.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Wouldn't mind giving this a crack as I'm already half way done with Reconstruction of Zanda Village

Unless Nanashi really want to do it themselves :)

Apr 15, 2020
Wouldn't mind giving this a crack as I'm already half way done with Reconstruction of Zanda Village

Unless Nanashi really want to do it themselves :)
i do. Hatomame is one of my favorite artists and I’ve been wanting to TL this for awhile now. My system from before was kinda convoluted (I’d suggest not using Translator++) but now I’m using maker to TL stuff. I’ll probably be done with Mayohiga sometime this month and will be focusing on this game after that game is done

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Made an upscaling patch for the game :) Just override the www folder inside the game installation folder with the one in the archive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Reactions: Zenix and Pigfarmer