[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 14, 2020
It is mentioned, yes. Will it happen, we really not 100% sure.

Also, there is also the plot of BBP to consider: Let's imagine what would happen without Kurt.

Arika and Terena are descendants of the legendary hero, so they would have to go, in order to defeat the demon lord. Unavoidable.

Rietta became childhood friends with the girls after leaving the capital, but would she still follow them to the capital without Kurt being with them? She could also stay behind, as she doesn't want to go back to the capital, but Amor would stil be after her from behind the scenes, if he is not stopped that is.

The girls would likely be corrupted much earlier against the plant monster early in the game, without Kurt being there to save Arika while Terena is busy dealing with the other one. That would just rush the plot and cut the game shorter.

Terena teaching Kativ was part of the deal to let the girls live in the lord's manor for free, so the molestering and sex with Kativ would likely be unavoidible too.

The trap in the library would still be likely to happened, if the Plant Monster incident was avoid from worst case scenario.

Arika would still "entertain" the lord until she finds the book, that can temporary nullifie the aphrodisiac toxin, free them all.

Here is where it could get tricky; without Kurt to be charged for the crimes he didn't commit, the men would think of a another approach to "reclaim" them.
But that may still involve going into the "goblin hideout" where Rietta and Terena were captured, but without Kurt, Arika would likely be caught too.

The girls may be charged for the "crimes" (not necessarily the same crimes) like Kurt, and here comes a few issues:
Rietta may happened to be brainwashed regardless of the circumstances leading up to it, so there is little problem there.
Terena only used magic on Kativ, because he falsely accused Kurt for kidnapping him. Without Kurt, there is little reason to use magic on him. Unless there is a new reason for her to use magic on him.
Arika is the biggest problem of the 3.
Arika only made a deal with the Lord to protect Kurt. No need if Kurt wasn't in the story.
Arika would be wearing the clit-ring, that would make her horny but also lose her feelings for the one she love everytime she cums with her clit. Wouldn't matter if she didn't have a lover to begin with.
The lord would then go for a different aproach, to capture Arika's heart (and body).

Conclusion: The two other girls' story may not change much, but Arika is closes to Kurt, so her story would have to change to a certain degree. She could have gone a different transformation even.
I dont think the revenge would 100% work by not having kurt there in the plot(i apologize if i dont understand what you truly mean) but the possibilities are still facts, All of this could change from some things:

1. If takeda confirms to do the revenge in the first place, obviously

2. If its confirmed the revenge ending takeda has to decide in which part of the plot kurt will start to act (either somewhere in the middle of the corruption phase or after the full corruption)

3. The way takeda decides how kurt will act for his revenge, this is the crucial one since we've been talking many times how some of the revenge possibilities are pointless, but there still exists many good possibilities and of course, were talking about takeda, we dont know what he may cook for the story in this case.

Reactions: Tweak22

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
I dont think the revenge would 100% work by not having kurt there in the plot(i apologize if i dont understand what you truly mean) but the possibilities are still facts, All of this could change from some things:

1. If takeda confirms to do the revenge in the first place, obviously

2. If its confirmed the revenge ending takeda has to decide in which part of the plot kurt will start to act (either somewhere in the middle of the corruption phase or after the full corruption)

3. The way takeda decides how kurt will act for his revenge, this is the crucial one since we've been talking many times how some of the revenge possibilities are pointless, but there still exists many good possibilities and of course, were talking about takeda, we dont know what he may cook for the story in this case.
will it be the best revenge, to snack all the corrupted girls in the revenge ending. All the work make the three douches and in the end kurt have the last laugh and he can enjoy these girls as his slaves (Perhaps he can get corrupted from a demon, who rival the demon king (lord) and want to dethroned him)
what your opinion

It is true the lord is the demon king(many comments say this) because i do not saw any demon form in the game

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
will it be the best revenge, to snack all the corrupted girls in the revenge ending. All the work make the three douches and in the end kurt have the last laugh and he can enjoy these girls as his slaves (Perhaps he can get corrupted from a demon, who rival the demon king (lord) and want to dethroned him)
what your opinion

It is true the lord is the demon king(many comments say this) because i do not saw any demon form in the game
A small hint is in the extracted game files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Randomamigo

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Cyberhoe started out simply as an 8p doujin, later he decided to add more pages till 20, yesterday it was 32, and today is 33.
He already said that this was going to be released for May so we don´t have to worry about this work endings as the REDACTED one I think.
image-68.png

Fleum

Formerly 'Redha Adji Rizky'
Feb 28, 2024
A small hint is in the extracted game files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its is true the lord is the demon, you can fight him(and defenitly lost) at the 3 option when arika and rietta follow the lord to the library, you choose option not to look arika and rietta

Fleum

Formerly 'Redha Adji Rizky'
Feb 28, 2024
Cyberhoe started out simply as an 8p doujin, later he decided to add more pages till 20, yesterday it was 32, and today is 33.
He already said that this was going to be released for May so we don´t have to worry about this work endings as the REDACTED one I think.
View attachment 3579481
Nice our police got more pages, i hope layer kanojo got some more pages too

Simplejon55

Apr 27, 2024
Hello. Is there a translated e22 beach threesome scene? If someone has a vid of if, I would greatly appreciate it if you post it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote